Thread: babies movement

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

babies movement

I'm curious to know as to when you felt the baby move for the first time?
    I've read so much about not being able to feel in till 16weeks or later. And can be even later with your first..
    When was your first time?
    Last edited by Journey2dFuture; February 20th, 2012 at 01:01 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my first, I'm sure it was around 15-16 weeks but I had no idea it was him. I knew it was movement for sure at 17w. With #2 I felt him around 13 weeks, and #3 around 11-12 weeks. This one I felt around 12 weeks
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was earlier with each pregnancy. I wish I could remember exactly--but I don't I think it was about 18 weeks the first time, and then a few weeks earlier each time. It is easily confused with gas bubbles in your tummy at first. My 3rd I carried really low, and when I sat down I think she got a little squished, and she used to scratch at me--it was really annoying!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I felt flutters with #4 at around 13 weeks but then I felt nothing for a long time and only starting feeling proper movements/kicks at around 20 weeks! I don't remember with the others - terrible memory!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It depends on how connected you are with your body. Some people feel something with the first one and don't realize it because the Dr said you can't feel it that early. As you have more and more kids you notice things earlier because you are waiting for it.

I felt DS1 at 10wks because I was calmly focusing on it. DS2 was about 9wks but that was only because we ate some dounuts that morning and I got sick so I layed down and felt a hyper bean.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my son (my first) I could feel little flutters at about 16-17 weeks. With this one, I only started feeling the movements at 17-18 weeks and even then, just barely. Although I was a lot thinner with my first, so that may have helped haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My first, it was around 18-20 weeks. Wasn't sure at first it was a kick, and wouldn't it call it that until it seemed very definite.

Remember feeling little flutters at around 13 weeks with DS2. I told my husband I felt movement, and he said, "So soon?" but I was very sure of the little gentle movements that it was the baby and not gas, or a stomach issue!

Too soon to feel anything yet, but I'm pretty intuned now to what it feels like so I'm suspecting I'll feel little patters again around 13 wk ++
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is hard to know because your uterus is more sensi anyway, so you can feel things like gas and just normal jostling around in there that seems like a baby moving even if it isn't. I felt all of them by 16 weeks, later pg were earlier.

Zana - that is common with retrograde uterus (which you have, right??) because when the baby is stuck in the tiny space he/she doesn't have enough room to maneuver and you feel things more. Then around 12-14 weeks the uterus flips up into position and baby and uterus have more room, and so it's harder to feel things. The exact same thing happened to me!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ