Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blood Test for Gender Determination

Has anyone heard about these types of tests?

I have seen the urine tests, and dont believe those, but do you think there could be some proper scientific basis for blood tests? Or is it still all a scam?

Gender Test: Product Home: Nimble Diagnostics Australia: Paternity, Paternity Test, Early Gender Test, DNA Ancestry Test, Personal Drug Test, Nutraceuticals, Paternity Testing, Early Gender Testing, DNA Ancestry Testing, Personal Drug Testing, Cancer
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I asked Carole, our resident embryologist and she said the blood ones could be accurate. There's a post on it in her forum.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The blood tests are up to 95% accurate but you must be very careful not to contaminte them with anything and to follow the directions exactly.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have tried this amd am still waiting on the results. I will tell you one thing though, you need a LOT of blood to complete the test, I was shocked!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, the science is actually not really there. There are a number of researchers who have found that fetal DNA can linger in a mother's system for many years. If you could be certain that you had never, ever been pregnant with a boy, then you could probably trust one of these tests. But if you've ever conceived a boy, even if it ended in early m/c, his fetal DNA could still be present in your body. This happened to me when I was pg with DD & did the AcuGen Baby Gender Mentor blood test. Cleaned my bathroom thoroughly & followed all precautions not to contaminate the test. They said they found fetal Y chromosomes in my blood; therefore, they concluded I was pg with a boy. Well, she's all girl, and they gave me double my money back after she was born. But after this happened to quite a few women, some of us did the research & found that it's just not reliable science. I highly recommend not wasting your money on these tests, as it can't give you 100% peace of mind & can very easily lead to unnecessary heartache.
    (6/02) (1/04) (3/06) (11/10)
    TTC one more girl to complete our family!
    All cycles at Fertility Institute of New Orleans:
    1st - 3rd IUI with sperm sort & Follistim: BFN
    4th IUI + sperm sort, Follistim & Menopur ~ IUI done 2/27/2012 ~ BFP on 3/8/2012!!
    Twins seen on early u/s, but Baby B wasn't viable. Baby A looks great, though!
    Amniocentesis & Ultrasounds at 13.5 weeks & 15 weeks confirmed GIRL!!

Lily Katherine is here!! Born on 11/15/12, 9 lb 8 oz.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is good to know ash, thank you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ