Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stomach ache after breakfast

I swear I can't eat anything for breakfast without getting cramps, like everything give me 'gas' but it never results in anything, if you know what I mean, LOL. I've tried plain fried eggs, toast with butter, cereal. It sucks!

Anyone else have this? I did have something similar later in my pregnancy with DD, but it was way later, like 34+ weeks.
    Melissa - 27
    Carter - 4.5 August - 2.5 Luella - 1 Newbie due June 15, 2011

CocoChanel
    Miss, one thing that I could eat while pregnant and sick, was cottage cheese with canned fruit (nothing I would want to eat normally, btw). Peaches or mandarin oranges. I would put a bowl of that in the fridge and just eat a couple bites here and there. I know what you are talking about...not nausea, but painful almost burning cramps, right?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I was pregnant with my ds3 the only thing I could eat was grill cheese sandwiches and soup. Everything else upset my stomach

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This could be as a result of your gall bladder slowing down due to the increased estrogen. If you look up gall bladder and pregnancy you'll find more info. Drinking some watered down apple cider vinegar always helps me, it dissolves the sludge. You are meant to be at risk from gall bladder trouble if you are, I quote, 'Fair, female, fat and fertile' I describes me pretty well lol. If it gets worse it begins to feel like you have ben kicked in the stomach and happens about an hour after you eat and can last for around 4 hrs, its horrid. HTH

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Meant to add, the main culprit for the pain is any kind of fat, pork products are my worse culprit and fries food.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another quick one lol, if you think it may be what I said then this article is good for the good and bad foods
    http://www.gallbladderattack.com/gal...iet.shtml#flax

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those are great suggestions. Ill definitely be tryimg cottage cheese and looking into gall bladder stuff. "Fair, female, fat, and fertile" describes me more than i would like. bronze, female, slim, and fertile would be much better, in my dreams.
    Melissa - 27
    Carter - 4.5 August - 2.5 Luella - 1 Newbie due June 15, 2011

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used to get the same thing at breakfast... or whenever I went a long time without eating. I always thought it was just from going so long without eating. If I ate breakfast really slowly, or had some liquids first, it seemed to help.

CocoChanel
    Quote Originally Posted by Missyslair View Post
    Those are great suggestions. Ill definitely be tryimg cottage cheese and looking into gall bladder stuff. "Fair, female, fat, and fertile" describes me more than i would like. bronze, female, slim, and fertile would be much better, in my dreams.
    LOL! Missy, this is so rude...but just try to pass all the gas that you can...don't be shy!!! Eggs cause gas, btw.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It does sound kinda gall bladdery...might want to check with your doc just in case. My sister has terrible gall bladder issues and eats mostly turkey and Campbell's vegetable soup to keep in under control.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast