+ Friends Share

234f4a Ovulation Charts

Intro:

(my two successful GIRL sways below...august and feb)

August 2012  swayed girl, having a girl!!!

**Diet:

LE diet for officially 2 weeks: (that's when I decided to sway) hard core for week of O.  Hardly ate.  Low salt week of O, low calories, fat, and high Fiber.   

Unofficially on diet for 6 weeks: dieted, low calories, ate late breakfast, skipped meals, watch calories, low fat, very little meat  ( I don't like red meat and not s huge fan of chicken), starving for half the day, let blood sugar drop.   And diet pretty much girl friendly to begin with, even before swaying.  But upped my game 6 weeks before sway as I wanted to lose some weight anyway and the girl  Diet is my usual diet plan as it always works.  

What I ate:  some pizza, veggie burgers, pasta with sauce or butter and veggies, veggie chili, tuna or chicken sandwich, light yogurt,  bagels with light cream cheese, some regular coffee with low fat milk, pancakes, eggbeaters, stuffed veggie zucchini, Mac and cheese, cheese for a snack, low fat tapioca pudding, Ceasar salad ( no chicken), some oatmeal, a few Nutrigrain  berry bars, egg on a roll, a few chicken dishes here and there, some Greek yogurt, raspberries, blueberries, pears, raisons, low far string cheese, crystal light, Perrier, dasani, or aquafina water, some
Diet coke

**Supps: 

baby aspirin starting day before O,  started weaning off at 4 dpo, benedril started 5 days before O. 1/2 benedril one hour before dtd.  The other 1/2, I took 30 min after.  Folic acid (400-800), & calc/mag/vit. d in small amounts.  Not around O time though.    Started prenatals at 2 Dpo

***Hormones:

- stopped gym 2.5 weeks before sway (I was doing yoga and stretching which relaxed me, Light Cardio, light weights)  

-  Lost 4 lbs week of O,  noticed a huge drop in muscle tone by the time I O'ed.  By 2 dpo it was all gone. 

- Dh gained weight during the months before our attempt....10 lbs. (heaviest he's been ever!  Lots of belly fat) = lower Testosterone.  He's a big guy to begin with. 

- low stress for me for the most part...lots of yoga, meditation, massages, mani's/pedi's

- Very sleep deprived week of O due to kids  Less than 6 hours of sleep each night. 

*Ions:  rock salt lamps, plants, lavender, personalized neg ion, wall neg ion, fans, north pole
Magnets, anion pads, neg ion jewlery and ki flow bracelets, went to beach a lot ( always sunblock), rained week of O, hot mist humidifier, summer time

*Minerals: stayed on the low side

**Ph: full app of refresh every 3 days starting at the end of AF, 1/2 app refresh morning of attempt and rubbed the rest
On like lube,  finger replens 15 min after attempt, ph around 4.7 near O time.  No big O, had Ewcm but nothing major and only night before O, thick/creamy cm around O time, on verge of YI after sway since ph so low but managed to ward it off by eating yogurt.  Did have some Ewcm around O/attempt time, but was thick and ph was 5. 

**Timing and frequency:  Goal ( to lower sperm count). Dtd twice the day I got my + opk. Dh released first that morning, dtd late morning ( very VERY shallow and only for a second, he basically pulled out), dtd again at night (deep) and me on top, then did Jump and Dump and SEM and wiped immediately after. 

--------------------------------------------

My FIRST successful girl sway:

Me: 30 DH: 30 DS # 1 (ttc for a girl Feb. 2010, it's a girl!!)

ttc for a girl end of Feb. 2010
UPDATE, it's a GIRL!!! ;) Due in Nov of 2010, couldn't be happier!!

ttc for a girl plan:

1.5 - 2.5 day cut off with 7 plus days abstinance
pH

- pH of 4 to 4.5 weel before O
-Dh ph between 7 and 7.5.
-Replens finger every 30 min. for the next 2 and 1/2 hours
-ph was 5.1 after dtd (after using the replens 5 min. after bd), 6.7 the next morning with tons of ewcm (maybe some was from Dh), got it down with .15 mL of lime douche the next day and replens finger (did lime douche, then used replens to keep it though)

Minerals Tried to stay in these ranges the best I could
(salt) Na++ 700-1000 mg
(Potassium) K+ 2,500-3,500 mg
(Magnesium) Mg 200-300 mg (Calcium) Ca 1,200-1,800 mg

Diet: Tried to stay on the girl diet the best I could, but couldn't do it 100%...still did very well!! Only cheated twice closer to O time and had nutrigrain bars sometimes for breakfast, otherwise, followed girl cook book, but no fish because of the omega 3s
-low sodium and potassium, ,crystal light, raspberries, strawberries, leeks, cucumbers, green beans, low sodium homemade bread, organic young chicken (no more than 130 g small chicken breast),low sodium cottage cheese, low fat Greek yogurt with equal, dry and fresh cranberries, Aquafina or Dasani water
NO caffeine at all for Dh or myself..no red meat, potatoes or red sauce, no chocolate, coffee, diet coke, or wheat bran, low on sugar, no real eggs or cereal, no olive oil,

-less stress, low carb and low fat diet, stress relieving activities (yoga)

Hormones: follow girl diet, take supp's, drink and crystal light. Watch out for my pre-o temps. no swimming pool. no weights..do cardio up until 6-8 weeks before ttc. Then drop all cardio and just do the relaxing yoga and warm things sway for a girl (i.e. heating pads), saunas, check cervix, cm, pH drink (crystal light)...Lost 7 pounds the week of O, lower stress (massages, mani/pedi, read a book...etc.), lavendar lotion, PP tea

Supplements: no prenatal and no dha take individual supps cal and mag are diet + supps, all the others take recommended amounts listed in the faq's
-For 6 weeks weeks: folic acid (1mg), cranberry pills (10,000 fruit equiv = about 2 a day: stop in 2ww), calcium (630 mg) with vit. D and mag (250 mg) , and b 12 (250 mcg) - zyrtec days after attempt through O

-DH: Take cranberry pills (10,000), calcium (630 to 1,000 mg), mag (250), and Vit. C (500mg)
-In the 2ww: All the vitamins listed above, BUT NO cranberry pills

Timing: : 1.5-2.5 day cut off and 7 plus days of abstinance

Ions: just made the NM (next day it turned to FM), magnet ion bracelet, nail place once a week for the aerosols and water fountains, moving air, waterfall...), new moon, calcium, magnesium, showers, plants, fish tanks, fountains, fans, , asparagus fern, ion hair dryers, and salt rock lamps, small waterfalls in house, ionic air purifier, applied magnets (magnetic north), hematite and rose quartz jewelry, plants in house, negative ion generator, fan blowing when on computer, Neg. ion light bulbs, gaiam personal air purifier--- its an ionizer that you wear around your neck, gaiam car ionizer- plugs into cig lighter, fan with ionizer setting, pine forests , beeswax candles, Brisk walks in fresh air and breezes or rain, amethyst, tourmaline, and smoky quartz ,Onyx and black tourmaline , Sauna, Charcoal rooms and Charcoal baskets, ionized water, anion sanitary pads , moving water of any kind, Facial Steamers, Negative ions are produced naturally by wind and rain. Oils that ionize negatively when diffused include: bergamot, cedarwood, citronella, eucalyptus (citriodora), grapefruit, lavandin, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, mandarin, orange, patchouly, & sandalwood.

PH
Tried to keep pH between 4 and 4.5 (5 the highest) and my Dh's pH between 7 and 7.5...but it did spike the day after we dtd, got it down with lime douche
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monitors used: ff for charting, basal temps, cbfm, cue II and vj sensor, digital and regular opk's, ferning micro

Under the Bed and pillow: wooden spoon and girl outfit under bed, pink ribbon under pillow, a written prayer under pillow

For Dh: on same supps and diet as me crystal light, no caffeine, hot shower/bath before bding, drink low sugar cranberry juice, wear briefs, lavender lotion and soap, take more cranberry pills around O time

NEXT SWAY PLAN for March or April of 2012

at that time will be Me: 32 DH: 32 DS 3 and 1/2 and DD 1 year and 4/5 months

ttc for a girl plan for March/April of 2011:

- a one time cut off (of 2 or 3 days)with 14 plus days of abstinance before hand

.....(look for fade in pattern on opk's to determine the cut off...when reg. opk is almost positive but not quite there yet, and digi opk is still -, make attempt. Only attempt at night after I am sure the digi is still - for the day). IF I miss the cut off try for O + 12 instead if I am sure of it.

- do a finger replens (or aci jel) 1 hour before attempt, also take a zyrtec and an extra cran pill for the day

- Have Dh release in a small medicine cup

- ( Probably will only use 2 drops of lime and check pH 5 min. after attempt) or lower sample with around 6 drops of lime douche (for a pH of 4.7) and use hannah to test this...sample is usually 2.5 mL.

- do a finger sylk

- insert sample, not too shallow, not too deep, with thin 5 mL syringe, very slowly, and lay flat, while holding myself closed

- after 5 min. check pH and lower with a tiny bit of finger replens at entrance of V if pH is higher than 4.5.

- 30 min. after check pH and lower with .15 mL of lime douche if pH is higher than 4.5

- check pH every 1/2 for the next 4 hours and lower with lime douche or replens at entrance of V as needed

- stay up late that night ( or all night if I can) to make sure pH stays low

- get pedi/and mini massage the day after my first + opk to bring on O

- keep pH low through O with lime douche, replens, cran pills, CL, the girl diet, and low sugar cran juice

Minerals stay in these ranges and track on fitday
(salt) Na++ 700-1000 mg
(Potassium) K+ 2,500-3,500 mg
(Magnesium) Mg 200-300 mg (Calcium) Ca 1,200-1,800 mg

Diet:

very strict on diet, no breakfast, low sugar, low salt, low potassium, high amount of dairy, at least 3 glasses of organic low fat milk each day, follow girl cook book, don't eat anything that is not on the list...also low nutrient theory

Hormones: follow girl diet, take supp's, drink dasani or aquafina water, crystal light, and low sugar cran juice. Watch out for my pre-o temps., if higher than normal, that's good, no swimming pool, no weights..do cardio up until 6-8 weeks before ttc, Then drop all cardio, warm things sway for a girl (i.e. heating pads), sauna's, check cervix, cm, pH, Lose weight the week of O and throughout the 6 weeks, lower stress (massages, mani/pedi, read a book...etc.), lavendar lotion...get mini massage and mani pedi night I get first + opk or day after that

Supplements: no prenatal and no dha take individual supps: cal and mag are diet + supps, all the others take recommended amounts listed in the faq's
-For 12 weeks: folic acid (1mg), cranberry pills...tabs not gel caps (10,000 fruit equiv = about 2 a day: stop in 2ww , lower 2 weeks before O, and stop week of O), calcium (630 mg) with vit. D and mag (250 mg) , and b 12 (250 mcg), vit C (250 mg every other day), asidophilis (every other day)

-DH: Take cranberry pills (10,000), calcium (630 to 1,000 mg), and mag (250)

-In the 2ww: All the vitamins listed above, BUT NO cranberry pills and no vit c?

-zyrtec , cran pill, and replens one hour before attempt

Timing:: 2 or 3 day cut off with abstinance of 14 plus days before hand

Ions: NM hopefully, and spring or summer, magnet ion bracelet, nail place once a week for the aerosols and water fountains, moving air, waterfall...), new moon, calcium, magnesium, showers, plants, fish tanks, fountains, fans, , asparagus fern, ion hair dryers, and salt rock lamps, small waterfalls in house, ionic air purifier, applied magnets (magnetic north), hematite and rose quartz jewelry, plants in house, negative ion generator, fan blowing when on computer, Neg. ion light bulbs, gaiam personal air purifier--- its an ionizer that you wear around your neck, gaiam car ionizer- plugs into cig lighter, fan with ionizer setting, pine forests , beeswax candles, Brisk walks in fresh air and breezes or rain, amethyst, tourmaline, and smoky quartz ,Onyx and black tourmaline , Sauna, Charcoal rooms and Charcoal baskets, ionized water, anion sanitary pads , moving water of any kind, Facial Steamers, Negative ions are produced naturally by wind and rain. Oils that ionize negatively when diffused include: bergamot, cedarwood, citronella, eucalyptus (citriodora), grapefruit, lavandin, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, mandarin, orange, patchouly, & sandalwood.

PH
keep pH between 4 and 4.5 and my Dh's pH between 7 and 7.5---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monitors used: ff for charting, basal temps, cbfm, cue II and vj sensor, digital and regular opk's, ferning micro

Under the Bed and pillow: wooden spoon and girl outfit under bed, pink ribbon under pillow, a written prayer under pillow

For Dh: on same supps and diet as me, crystal light, no caffeine, hot shower/bath before attempt (same for me), drink low sugar cranberry juice, wear briefs, lavender lotion and soap, take more cranberry pills around O time

© Tamtris Web Services Inc.
Terms Of Service || Privacy Policy || Contact