Menu Login Sign Up
Mask

iridology hook veins theory

Wanted1b0y

Wanted1b0y

Apr-2011

Has anyone heard of this and was it right for you?

Supposedly, when you are pregnant 2 hook shape veins appear in your eye at 5 AND 7 if your eye were a clock.

left eye=boy 

right eye=girl

I am swaying boy but it looks like my veins are in my right eye

Also I have no idea which month in pregnancy you are supposed to look for the veins. I am only 6 weeks.

another thing is that it is said the veins can change all the way up to your due date.

Any of you gals have experience with this????

Jett

Stick out tongue Hi Ya'll... Married since '06Heart  Baby Girl 2-26-08  Baby Girl 12-31-09  Pray for a Baby Boy Good Luck Clover Due July 2013, but it's  Baby Girl 3 for us!

debangilletta

debangilletta

Nov-2012

Hey there, I'm a clinical iridologist, and have some experience with this. Here's the theory - a red line can appear in the sclera (white part of the eye) in your left eye @ 5 o'clock, or your right eye @ 7 o'clock. If the "hook" is turning outward towards your ears, they say boy. If the "hook" turns towards inward to your nose, they say girl. It's got a 92% accuracy rate based on the research, and some women never even develop a "hook" in their eye to even determine. They also say the best time to examine is starting in the 7th month. So you have a ways to go! Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy!
Wanted1b0y

Wanted1b0y

Apr-2011

Your amazing!!!!

I have never heard that much detail before!

Thank you!

Jett

Stick out tongue Hi Ya'll... Married since '06Heart  Baby Girl 2-26-08  Baby Girl 12-31-09  Pray for a Baby Boy Good Luck Clover Due July 2013, but it's  Baby Girl 3 for us!

carebears

carebears

Lindsay

Apr-2012

debangilletta- can I ask what you think of the V vein gender theory? A V or Y in left eye means girl, and right means boy? Have any experience with this?

3 boys would love a girl!
newbaby2011

newbaby2011

Jen

Dec-2010

that was the only test that said michael was a boy. that and the bleach test got it right.. everything else said he was a girl. however.. after i had him my "hook" never went away and now im pregnant again. i wonder if this means its another boy or if its left over eye hooks from michael?

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little born sept 4th!!

Ok.... I just looked at the whites of my eyes again and they're the same as they were during pregnancy. The V is in my right eye and the 5 and 7 o'clock hooks in my left pointing towards my ear :-/ I had a girl but it seems to be opposite for me

Baby Boy (Ayden) May 22, 2010 Baby Girl (Ayvah) June 4, 2012 Thank you God for answering my prayers :) and a big thank you to everyone on IG for your advice and support throughout my ttc girl journey, best wishes to you all!

Link to my sway:

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/250543/2335349.aspx

To post in the forums, login or register for free!

Page: of 1