Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! I find one I think it's the same like what you have in your blog .Would you say this is good? It's 30 $ on amazon now use to be 60 or what.
    +1

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babydes56 View Post
    I didnt realise that clomid raises testosterone, if this is the case then why is it that more girls are born to women who have taken clomid
    Clomid makes hostile CM and sways pink that way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    So it would be the best to give DH this ubiquinol CoQ 10? I find the same one what bugstooth have on her link at amazon here free shipping and the price is not so bad compare to the regular CoQ 10.
    Im willing to buy this for DH because I want a high sperm count and hopefully bigger chance to have a boy finally.
    I think that since we know that it did help at least one person, if it's similar in price, then it would be a good thing to try!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    atomic you always make me feel better I just needed to make sure it's ok.
    Now I go and order it lol. Tnx!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forget to ask what kind of CoQ10 should I take?? Because this one is only for DH, right?
    Or just take L-arginine? We only take one of this i guess? But lots of girls says arginine mess up their cycle so I don't know what to do.
    Last edited by Flava; May 17th, 2011 at 04:43 PM.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava, check this http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...4862#post34862
    I was thinking for dh 100 mg of CoQ10 and for me maybe 100 mg or a bit less ( there are also 60 mg tablets available)I always forget to ask you: are you Almost Perfect from IG?
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hope you don't mind me asking, is there a study I can read done on low sperm count and swaying? one other study I read hinted that maybe those men with naturally lower sperm counts actually had lower testosterone levels and it was the hormone level that caused the swaying and not the sperm count?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I think it's the other way around, the low testosterone causes the low sperm count. Because there are studies that show all sorts of things that damage sperm (like heat, pesticides, etc) that wouldn't have any affect on a guy's testosterone levels, that cause more daughters to be conceived.

There is no one study done on sperm count and gender ratio that I am aware of, but lots of studies that show things that lower sperm count seem to sway pink (I do remember reading at least one study that said the opposite, that low sperm count didn't affect gender ratio, but that seems to be the way it goes with these studies.)

It kinda depends on who you get the study from, the conclusions that they draw. If a researcher believes strongly in the testosterone factor, they will hint that it's testosterone, but we can't know that just yet. The good news is, it doesn't matter what it is, we know the things that sway pink and we can emulate them regardless of the actual mechanisms at play.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Forget to ask what kind of CoQ10 should I take?? Because this one is only for DH, right?
    Or just take L-arginine? We only take one of this i guess? But lots of girls says arginine mess up their cycle so I don't know what to do.
    I would take the CoQ10 (and any brand is ok, I would just use the one my DH takes) and then if you're worried about the arginine, just do the gelatin drinks because those have some in it. Not as much, but it may be the best of both worlds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Well, I think it's the other way around, the low testosterone causes the low sperm count. Because there are studies that show all sorts of things that damage sperm (like heat, pesticides, etc) that wouldn't have any affect on a guy's testosterone levels, that cause more daughters to be conceived.

There is no one study done on sperm count and gender ratio that I am aware of, but lots of studies that show things that lower sperm count seem to sway pink (I do remember reading at least one study that said the opposite, that low sperm count didn't affect gender ratio, but that seems to be the way it goes with these studies.)

It kinda depends on who you get the study from, the conclusions that they draw. If a researcher believes strongly in the testosterone factor, they will hint that it's testosterone, but we can't know that just yet. The good news is, it doesn't matter what it is, we know the things that sway pink and we can emulate them regardless of the actual mechanisms at play.
    I wonder if it's total sperm in there that count. I mean.. how would your body know that sperm count is low? if it was low and you did it multiple times (in the frequent BD option) you might end up having the same amount of total sperm in there as there would be if you just DTD one time without lowering sperm count.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast