Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    I wonder if it's total sperm in there that count. I mean.. how would your body know that sperm count is low? if it was low and you did it multiple times (in the frequent BD option) you might end up having the same amount of total sperm in there as there would be if you just DTD one time without lowering sperm count.
    This is what I'm wondering, is it best to keep grabbing DH as much as possible when you feel its the right time, then it would give more of them a chance to get to the right place. OR is it that high sperm count itself means more quality blue sperm to begin with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava, did you order those ones?? I ordered some from the link below, I think they are cheaper and they ship to UK for me, now I just have to wait for them to arrive lol
    http://www.puritan.com/coenzyme-q-10-055

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    I wonder if it's total sperm in there that count. I mean.. how would your body know that sperm count is low? if it was low and you did it multiple times (in the frequent BD option) you might end up having the same amount of total sperm in there as there would be if you just DTD one time without lowering sperm count.
    Yes, that's exactly what I think - sperm numbers IN the vagina and/or at the egg. I think sperm numbers somehow influence either which sperm make it to the egg first or perhaps what sperm fertilizes the egg. Aside from that, I believe there's still luck involved so you can do everything "right" and then roll over at the last second LOL and your egg tumbles into a cloud of Y's and whoops!! o.O

For the frequent BD, that could be but if a guy's sperm count is low, he may NEED to do more frequent BD to fertilize the egg. Very few sperm manage to survive the harsh conditions of the vagina (even less with swaying) so for each individual BD session, most sperm will die in only a short time anyway. As an illustration, if a guy has a count of 20 million (on the high end of low, so many guys will have less than this number) each time he BD as opposed to 80 million (normal) he could potentially BD 4 times before he even had the numbers to add up to the one shot of 80 million. And in that 20 million, a higher percentage of sperm may die off because there is often less semen ejaculated to protect the sperm, even more if you are doing other swaying techniques. Most of us only have a fertile window of 4-5 days anyway, so frequent BD + low sperm count comes out equal or better than normal sperm count. Plus, a lot of people are doing frequent RELEASE, not frequent BD. I think frequent BD does sway pink and I think it's the best choice for older couples, so I hope no one is deterred from using it because the numbers are still very much on your side.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    This is what I'm wondering, is it best to keep grabbing DH as much as possible when you feel its the right time, then it would give more of them a chance to get to the right place. OR is it that high sperm count itself means more quality blue sperm to begin with.
    High count does = better quality. I am inclined to think that for guys who have good counts, grabbing them whenever possible would sway blue. But, since a lot of the gals on this site who are swaying blue have many girls, I have to assume that their DH's may not have optimal counts to begin with and so steps must be taken to maximize the numbers, so the 2-4 days abstinence between BD seems the wisest course for blue.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does the high amount of seminal fluid play any role at all? I am just curious if the frequent BD would add lots of high pH liquid into the whole equation, or if there are others qualities in a lot of just plain seminal fluid that might affect what's going on. I am thinking of a friend who had a vasectomy and they had a reversal, but her body had gotten used to his seminal fluid- and when it was reversed, the sperm were seen as invaders- longer story, but the point was without ANY sperm count at all, the woman's body was having a response to it.
    and my HT

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sorry I just spotted this!!!!!

That's very interesting about your friend!

I agree that there might be some quality in semen that could sway (either by raising pH or through some other mechanism) but for now it seems that it's sperm count and not semen that makes the difference.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123