Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok sorry. I forgot! I'm just going to sort out some things and ill post a pic and tell you all about it. Thanks. We are smitten with him.
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Our sway worked:-) Thank you everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by minimatron View Post
    Ok sorry. I forgot! I'm just going to sort out some things and ill post a pic and tell you all about it. Thanks. We are smitten with him.
    Lol mini!!! Enjoy your snuggling, we're happy to wait a little while Glad your both doing well xxx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I have a spare few moments but I'm on my phone so no pic, although I did post one up in the August who's left thread. Lachlan was born Wednesday August 14 at 957pm. That morning I had several large bowel movements and a bloody show, but nothing else. I took the girls to their swimming lessons that morning and started to feel crampy. I then went to the drs at lunch with my eldest and felt that something was starting, even the reception lady was concerned. At 1pm I took my middle daughter to kinder and told them I was going to have a baby very soon. They hurried me to go home lol. By 2 pm I was getting contractions 5-6 minutes apart. Had some trouble contacting dh but when I did he was hone quick. Is called the hospital and they wanted me in asap because of the breech position. By 3pm they were 2-4 minutes apart. We got to the hospital around 4 and I was 4cm dilated. I laboured til 9pm and was only 6cm. I was a bit upset because the contractions became hard and fast. At 915 my waters broke and thats when things went quick. I was told I had to breath not push for safety reasons with breech. It was so hard but I did it. I reme looking down between my legs seeing these little legs, a body and an arm just hanging there. It was amazing. Not long after he was born. He's so beautiful. He has an operation today for a hernia and is on antibiotics for his kidneys. Other than that he's perfect and I successfully birthed a breech baby with no issues.
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What an amazing birth Mini!!! Welcome to the world little Lachlan Just gonna go and hunt down his pictures!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's on page 10 of the August babies left thread. I'mon my phone so can't attach pics or links. Lachlan had surgery yesterday for his hernia and tongue tie. It went well. Am waiting on discharge this morning. I can't wait to get home. When I do, ill pop some more photos up. X
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies ! Went to the doc today Benjamin is 29.5 inch and 19.5 lbs. I really thought he he more because he is so heavy for me! Anyway doc says she don't think there is anything wrong with him he is just a little late with things that's it. Well with sitting up Only I guess. But we got a referral for mild developmental delay just to see what they say. So all is good but 1 of the teeth is coming and his nose is stuffy and he can't sleep good. I wish it would come out now! He never been this grumpy with the others.

mini-I can't wait to see your baby! Good that everything went well!!
    Last edited by Flava; August 26th, 2013 at 12:37 PM.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Flava. It sounds like your little man is growing well. Does he still like to be held a lot as that could account for his delay in sitting up. I did not crawl until I was a year old or walk until after 18months. I had 3 older sisters that carried me everywhere. My aunt had a baby in her 40s after having 3 kids in her late 20s. The older ones carried him everywhere and he was late with his gross motor development. At his development checkup the doc told them to leave him down on a playmat

My man is growing well too. He is 12lb 6oz already and 65cm in length. We have him in 3-6 month clothes already. He has also started sleeping 6hrs at night. He was 7 weeks yesterday.

Here are the two of them together
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377680000.935988.jpg
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pearl-your kids are very cute! Nice that they hang out together lol

Yes he likes to be held all the time! But no one wants to do it anymore! he is so heavy and really we are just tired of holding him all the time Im waiting for him to walk not to hold him like a new baby...
    But he is down a lot scooting everywhere and now trying to pull his knees up and pull up on low shelves ect. It's no good because he fall back and we always have to be there watching him. He just bumped his head today again! I don't know why can't he be careful with his head already?? He should know he has one by know...Hopefully he will crawl soon.Not sure what's with the balance we will see.
    +1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies... Hope all is well. I'm sitting here pumping my boobs, seem to be my daily ritual as my little man still won't take my breast. It's awfully frustrating as I have a great supply. He even gets more worked up with the nipple shield. I expected this though as the girls were the same and.I put them on formula after a few.weeks of expressing. Even lactation nurses don't seem to help. Apparently I need to wait it out because my nipples are too large for baby so he has to grow first. Well Iexpressed for 8 weeks with dd3 and she still wouldn't take.it after growing so big. Is love to feed just one of them. Not much to ask? There's my rant.... Lol. Lachlan is doing well. Gaing weight. He's not a great night sleeper unfortunately but it will.come. he's got all his appointments for his kidney, hernia and hips at the end of September. The girls love him to bits...we all do.

Pearl, your kids are cute.
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls, been mega busy with my 4. Lachlan's 6 weeks old. He's having another hernia repair on Monday. He also suffers from reflux so we aren't sleeping well or getting much done. I'll post a photo or him and my girls x hope you're all well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast