Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell him meet you in the middle at 4 lol!! You never know he may just switch on you My dh said 5 was enough at one time, he now says I want at least a dozen outta you! I just wish I was younger, we had no 1 at 22 and im now 36 so I really shoupd set a finishing age if not number!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on the new little boy ELP!! How exciting that Davey will get a new baby brother! He is adorable, by the way--I say the pictures on the other thread. He looks so grown up with the haircut!

Sorry for everyone having teething woes! The little boy I watch is getting his molars now and he is a wreck. He is the worst teether I have ever seen. He is just beside himself--it's really sad! None of my kids have been like that. Sawyer hasn't got any teeth yet, so we'll see how he does.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Its horrid isnt it Can you see them under the skin? With one of ours the skin just wouldnt give and it was so high and stretched white! DH said his nan would split the skin to let them through but I am just not brave/wicked enough for that.
    I don't understand this (maybe my English ) but what would split the skin? Lord now way I would do that sound scary !
    Benjamin only like to chew on his hand or grab our finger (auchhh and bite us) Anything else he only chew for a very short time and that's it.
    Now the corner of the first teeth is out (bottom left middle teeth) so there should be no more pressure , right? But he still going on crying and all ! Maybe the other is coming to the right one next to it?? Oh I want it out already!
    Im not sure how heavy is he ...he was like 17 lbs at 6 months now for sure he is more. Only I sold my baby scale on ebay lol he did not fit on it no more. I try to weight him on the regular scale today.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    I can't really see anything yet but the gums feel super hard. I just figure they have to come soon DD1 and DD2 had their first two bottom teeth at 5 and 6 months and West will be 6 months old on the 18th
    I also thought babys teeth will come early , remember he started teething before 4 month's old and he is 7 months in a couple days and only now the teeth is out! You never know huh! Hope it wont take this long for your baby.
    DD4 had 2 teeth at 4 months!
    And believe me you are so lucky you have 2 girls 1 boy just like I wanted you don't want more babys!!!! LOL
    Well I don't know how much help you got buy I have zero so really 1 or max 2 would have been the best for us really.
    Last edited by Flava; June 14th, 2013 at 11:42 AM.
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    I also thought babys teeth will come early , remember he started teething before 4 month's old and he is in a couple days and only now the teeth is out! You never know huh! Hope it wont take this long for your baby.
    DD4 had 2 teeth at 4 months!
    And believe me you are so lucky you have 2 girls 1 boy just like I wanted you don't want more babys!!!! LOL
    Well I don't know how much help you got buy I have zero so really 1 or max 2 would have been the best for us really.
    I said I wanted 4 when we got married he was firm on 2 so I guess he compromised and we had 3, it took me 4 years to convince him for number 3 though lol, we are definitely done, he got snipped so he made sure of it

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava, apparantly she would actually cut the skin open with her nail!! I can see how this would help but oh my!! I couldnt do it lol!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    I said I wanted 4 when we got married he was firm on 2 so I guess he compromised and we had 3, it took me 4 years to convince him for number 3 though lol, we are definitely done, he got snipped so he made sure of it
    Well snipped is definitely pretty final, but that must actually be quite nice especially after geting a little dg on the end No more tracking ov, 2ww's!! Just knowing, This is my family

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber, he does look so grown up lol!! As soon as it was cut I was just longing for the new one to have a baby back around the house lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well snipped is definitely pretty final, but that must actually be quite nice especially after geting a little dg on the end No more tracking ov, 2ww's!! Just knowing, This is my family
    ya it is good in a way, but I was hoping to sneak at least 1 more in there

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava, apparantly she would actually cut the skin open with her nail!! I can see how this would help but oh my!! I couldnt do it lol!!
    oh lol no way! I would not let her do that either!
    +1

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast