Page 11 of 311 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    babyD, the headaches are completely normal as are the dizzy spells With DC2 I had to ask the lady in the shop for a chair, sooo embarassing

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby- dd3 was my preg of migraines, my mw told me to take some tylonel and chase it with a half a can of caffinated soda. I hated it but it kept my head from exploding. They went away completely halfway through my second trimester.
    This is pretty early for movement but keep in mind this is my 4th, you recognize it sooner and sooner with each pregnancy. I bet ELP feels the baby right after the bfp lol

B- with the exception of a dozen migraines my preg w/dd3 and her as a kid has far and away been my easiest.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP, I'm just going to take that your 3rd shines a little brighter as being all positive ... like when I say my DD2 is very spirited

And I'm going to believe my DC3 will be like Jen's DC3 and go easy on me!

Good to know your headaches passed Jen, hopefully Baby's will soon. I've not had pg headaches but know they're a common symptom. Lately I feel pretty good; my diet is not great as all that sounds good are highly processed, salty things like the chicken nuggets + fries ... and in the morning I just want biscuits with loads of butter. I do eat lots of fruit still though so at least there are some nice fresh nutrients going in. But for meals it is gross stuff I normally wouldn't eat. I hope that in the second trimester I can get to where I actually want real food again.

ELP did you get your scan scheduled?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinkNeedBlue View Post
    This is pretty early for movement but keep in mind this is my 4th, you recognize it sooner and sooner with each pregnancy. I bet ELP feels the baby right after the bfp lol
    LOL To be honest, I felt it earlier before I had so much erm cuddle? to feel it through

B, I still haven't had my date through! Hopefully todays post will bring me something nice

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got my scan date! 1st September 3.35 pm! This will make me 11+6 by my dates, I suppose thats ok really isn't it for a nub guess?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ELP I'm not feeling through my protective layer just little wiggles inside lol

Woohoo for your scheduled scan!!
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL about the protective layers! I can't wait to feel wiggles with this one!!! I am finally getting excited about having another one lately ... it always takes me awhile :-)

ELP I'm super happy for your scheduled scan! 11+6 can definitely give a good idea if you get a good shot. Mine is scheduled for 8/25 and I think I'll be 12+3? I can't recall. But I'm not sure I want to see a nub anyhow. I just want to see a wiggly baby in there!! As of late I've been feeling really good about having another girl, even excited about the idea, and that makes me so happy... but I worry if I saw a girly nub I'd not take it so well. So unless the doc hands me a pic with a glaringly obvious nub I'm going to try to keep myself in the dark until delivery! I hope you get a great shot though that we can all obsess over!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP, yay for scan date! Are you going to find out at your 20wk scan.

B, sometimes i'm ok with the idea of a girl & sometimes my stomach turns when i think it's another girl so i hope when i find out what i'm having i can move on & be happy either way. Funny how people just say whatever, i'm just showing that i'm preg & people are already having their own predictions as to what i'm having & i must say i get upset when people say it will probably be another girl. I've found that people who are close to me say it's a boy & that's because they hope i have a boy, bless them

3PNB, guess what? I'm convinced baby moved 3 times today!! I couldnt believe it, i thought geez i was just asking you yesterday if it's possible. I guess this is my 3rd so i would feel the movements earlier, lovely feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes Baby it's very possible! Congrats and enjoy those little wiggles!

I go back and forth on being ok with another girl, especially when holding my friends baby. I snuggle her and think of how much I was one but not this flavor lol Then I think of cuddling my girls when they were tiny and think awe this wouldn't be so bad.

I think it was B who checked her urine pH so I decided to check mine yesterday and omg 7-8! Not sure if I want to believe this means anything but it was nice to see.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babydes56 View Post
    ELP, yay for scan date! Are you going to find out at your 20wk scan.
    No, I'll wait til birth I know I'm gonna love whoever pops out so its just nice to keep hold of that 'what if!' until I'm given the cutest thing in the world I was thinking thought that if I'm not happy with my NT scan then I might book a private scan for 13 weeks, no later, just so I can get a clue. That way I don't think I will have feel I've officially found out if that makes sense lol!

Page 11 of 311 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast