Page 14 of 311 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    B- I know I can't believe I'm 15 wks, two full weeks past my mc and I'm starting to get really happy. Not too happy yet but I'm getting there lol I'll still be asking for a peek at my appt next week, and can't wait for the big u/s which will be in 5 Wks max! So close to finding out the gender, if dh still wants to anyway. Dd1 is saying she doesn't want to know all the sudden, I asked her if she doesn't want to know because she's afraid it's a boy and at first she said yes but then said she just wants the surprise. She knew what her sisters were but I'm trying not to read to much into it.

Fx for a squirmy healthy fetus at your appt next week! This is moving so fast all the sudden lol
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    I'm mainly food aversions Which my non pregnant self never has any troubles with And not very hungry in the evening! which is a bonus.

Do you want to hear my long term plan??? Well your here now so you'll have to lol!! BUT!! I am lucky to admit that I am usually one of those people that actually finishes a pregnancy lighter than I started Which fellow blue swayers knows weight is a big issue for swaying. So this time, when tummys settled a bit in a few weeks, I'm hoping to encourage this along a bit, only through pure healthy eating and driving less so that when I pop this (lady) out lol, I will be in a real good starting position for a 100% blue sway for that little lad Is anyone else planning any future babies or will these little boys be everybodies grand finale!!!!
    Love your plan ELP, lol!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted everyone to know that at 6 week scan- measuring 6 weeks + 0- exactly according to LMP, baby has a healthy heartbeat. I avoided asking questions about which side placenta is, etc, but then obsessed about it later. I thought I was seeing it on the left side of the screen, my right. haha.
    TTC Blue!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great news spicy!!!! Did they give you a piccy???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay spicy!
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Spicy that is great that you got your scan! Smart of you not to obsess over the placenta, I think. If you want to obsess wait for the nub shot, I think. Glad all looks well for your baby!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinkNeedBlue View Post
    B- I know I can't believe I'm 15 wks, two full weeks past my mc and I'm starting to get really happy. Not too happy yet but I'm getting there lol I'll still be asking for a peek at my appt next week, and can't wait for the big u/s which will be in 5 Wks max! So close to finding out the gender, if dh still wants to anyway. Dd1 is saying she doesn't want to know all the sudden, I asked her if she doesn't want to know because she's afraid it's a boy and at first she said yes but then said she just wants the surprise. She knew what her sisters were but I'm trying not to read to much into it.

Fx for a squirmy healthy fetus at your appt next week! This is moving so fast all the sudden lol
    It totally is ... I'm finally starting to tell some of my good friends. One of them I had to tell bc she's planning socials for a group I am in and wanted me to host something in March. Ummm.... no, don't think I can open my home at that time for 50 people, LOL. But if you all want to drop by some dinner I'll take it Isn't that the best?!?! I love the bringing-of-food after the baby!

FX your DD is right ... sounds like she has a good track record so far!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't you find that a lot of the boy nubs are slightly ambiguous? I mean if one is pointing straight up- that is easy, but I think on average, some are more difficult! I want to ignore the nub too- are you going to nubsess?
    TTC Blue!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Great news spicy!!!! Did they give you a piccy???
    They did, but its not that exciting. I will see it again on Sept 2.
    TTC Blue!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Joining in with you here ladies.....BFP today at 9dpo. EDD May 7th. Hoping it sticks!!!!
    2006 2009 2012

Looking to add another to our family!

Page 14 of 311 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast