Page 2 of 311 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you get a scan at 8wks or at a later stage? I'd have loved to have a 2yr gap like you between this baby & my other daughter who'll be 4 when the baby's born, i think they plan so well together & it's just too cute! I hope the light nausea doesnt get worse for you so you can enjoy with the girls. I just feel icky if i dont eat as soon as i'm hungry, still havent thrown up so FX it stays this way

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babydes I had a scan at 8 weeks last pregnancy for dating, so I am betting they will do the same again. My 1st 2 girls are 3.5 years apart (so close to your 4 year gap) and they couldn't possibly get along better; part of me worries a 3rd baby will ruin their dynamic because right now, it's awesome. They are total buds.

Today I actually felt pretty good! I ate a chicken sandwich and waaaaaaaaay too many sour watermelon candies :-) We're doing pizza for dinner and that sounds good too. I'm hoping to incorporate a vegetable at some point; I haven't had any appetite for those. For some reason (and this has happened with my other pregnancies) I get very funny about texture and lots of veggies seem too slimy. It is so strange to me how pg changes your tastes.

When will you tell your DD's? I'm going to wait as long as I can; I'd like to wait til I'm 20 weeks unless I'm showing like crazy. And I probably will be, LOL, but a girl can dream. Anyhow I figure pregnancy is long enough that even once they know there will still be a loooooong way (esp to a child) before the baby arrives.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've told my girls already, the little one says she's having a baby brother called George (from Peppa Pig) so i said it may be a girl & she says "no thank you"

My work collegue's daughter finally had the baby yesterday, she really wanted a grandson & guess what she got her grandson & i was jealous. I'm not a jealous person usually but i remember when it took me ages to fall preg that each time i heard someone was preg i'd be happy for them but i was also jealous & asked why cant i have that too. It's the same thing now when i hear someone's had a boy i cant help but feel jealous, dont get me wrong i'm really happy for them but i just cant help it. What gets to me is some people get exactly what they want, my ex boss got preg & said "i dont want a girl" & i hoped it was a girl because she was a right b*tch but no she got what she wanted a boy aaargh! Anyway this is the only place i can vent out

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya ladies, just popping in Things are good here, enough symptoms to keep me happy, exciting isn't it!! I have had the need to 'start getting this house in order' so I NEED to seriously pick a room and get it started, thing is theres soo much to do, where do you start! My kitchen cupboard has collapsed its propped up by bricks, theres a tear in the sofa but DD4 is obsessed with drawing on everything so can I risk a new one, we need carpet fro the hall and stairs and theres little nail heads sticking up which keep catching peoples socks grr! Which is the priority?? Money is available but not plentiful!! Say a 500 £/$ budget as they pretty much buy the same things for a uk/us exchange rate.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby, I get the jealousy thing, but only for people who I feel are smug about having a pigeon pair, or arrogant about having exactly what they hoped they would have. I have some very good friends who have a son, found out they are having a daughter, and said "oh, great! we have the perfect family. no need for us to have a third!" I can't stand being around them right now. I'll get over it b/c I know they didn't mean to insult my family, but hello!?? Totally rude.

ELP I would go for the kitchen cabinet and the carpet - esp the carpet! That part would drive me crazy. Too funny about DD4 drawing on everything! Both of my girls are that way! They got blue clay all over my white couch last week. Luckily we're getting rid of it in 4 months anyway so I didn't get upset :-) In the meantime though it looks quite awful, LOL!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This thread is slow, where are all the boy swayers?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girlstyn thats really interesting

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Thanks girlstyn thats really interesting
    She's clearly just trying to wake up our thread, ELP ... as Babydes noted we aren't a lively crew! YET! I'm hoping once we get some more BFP's (CHEEKY get over HERE!) we'll get more action.

And I'm feeling sicker by the day 6 weeks and change. Still not as bad as I had it with DD1 but that was more like 8 weeks when it REALLY kicked in and I had the daily ... well, I'll spare you all the gory details. But suffice it to say I had to be near a restroom all the time

I'm flying tomorrow and just keeping FX I don't have to use the barf bag.

Other than that my pg symptoms are definitely different than I had either time before (though I don't think it means anything since both my girls gave me different symptoms) ... my nipples changed color! Like, very dark! NEVER seen that before.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay so here I am ....Af is due today/ tonight and no signs plus the little pink line is darker so have got the courage to post here LOL pinch me - I still can't believe it....

Begonia - LOL at the dark nipples - I got it BAD with both my girls LOL- I didn't notice with DD1 as it was gradual until one day after my preggo aqua class when i looked at my self in the bathrooms and noticed them old nipples STARING at me through my bathers ...............so embaressed LOL

worst thing was it was at a gym pool on lower floor with all gym people excersing on machines above able to look down through the glass.......ROFLMAO....gave them a GREAT show...

I SWEAR there was No nipples when I brought them !
    Due March 22nd Swayed got ???
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    babydes- so cute not sure about the name george though
    LOL
    Due March 22nd Swayed got ???
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Page 2 of 311 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast