Page 3 of 311 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Cheeky, glad to see you here. Yep George is definitely out

My nipples were really dark with my last preg but i cant remember when they got dark. At the moment i havent got dark nipples but i'm sure it will happen, i have tender nipples though. This preg is once again different but i'm not holding onto the thought that it's a different gender. I've loved fruit then went off it in a week then i've loved salad which i still do & olives. I can eat cheese or cheesy pasta sauces which i absolutely hated when preg with the youngest, i can eggs which made me throw up with both DD's. Am loving chips & coke but trying to avoid. I can smell onion, garlic, coriander which i also disliked with the 2 girls. I can cook with onions/garlic etc without them offending me which i couldnt before so yes it's been better with this baby. I still feel icky here & there when i'm hungry or if i see food after i've eaten, i dont like opening the fridge after i eat coz i just want to throw up. I'm still a bit funny with smells like perfume & some cooked food but way better than with the girls & best of all it seems to be easing off as the days go by. So there goes where i am at the moment.

How about you girls? How you all feeling
    Last edited by babydes56; July 16th, 2011 at 02:39 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Cheeky! Glad you're here ... and too funny about the nipples, how embarrassing! LOL!

Foodwise I am currently on a fresh fruit kick. Meat isn't really working well for me, particularly if I have to cook it. I like nachos for dinner, just chips and cheese though. It's not a very healthy diet but I'm working on it! Oh and potato in any form still works very well for me... chips, fries, baked, mashed. All good. I tend to feel worst in the evenings.

The acne is pretty bad this time, not at all on my face but right under my jaw, and then my shoulders and back are a MESS. It's gross. I can't wait for September so I won't have to take the girls to the pool anymore and show everyone my yucky skin!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies finally joining in! Here's my attempt to catch up lol

Baby- my boobs are a bit fuller but not any bigger.

B- me too tons of slime still, it's quite gross lol I could go on and on about hating the arrogant. My sil loves to point out that she has the perfect family, and all the problems that having a boy brings. One of these days I'm going to punch her in the face, ok not really just in my head. Don't even get my started on back acne, so nasty right now.

Over all feeling pretty good now. I got a pretty nasty case of the icky's at 6wks 1 day but started fading at around 9 wks. My diet is horrifying to me, I'm living off bowls of cereal, deviled eggs/egg salad sandwiches, chicken nuggets and French fries. Food in is food in though right? Well that's my justification and I'm sticking to it
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your diet is sounding like mine Jen lol!! Wheres all the health food gone we were on I'm currently toast, chips, cheese sandwiches, chocolate! No wonder I've got the dreaded yi back constantly grr! Jen you must have a date for your NT!!! I can't wait to have a date in hand, something to work towards

Theres a lady over on IG called IC1111 doing psychic predictions, give her a try she seems quite genuine, she called gilr for me which is fine as I'm feeling pink lol, she has a bit of a backlog but if you post I'll keep my eye out for your replies!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And BTW I have a George!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Elp- I have an us at 12 and 13 wks, that's as far ahead as we're thinking right now.

I've been having trouble sleeping lately, I'm sure it's just panic setting in. I'm 13 days from my m/c point and I think even though my brain is trying to stay calm I think my body is admitting it's anxiety. I wake a few times a night, right around the time I woke with the miscarriage, and lay there for a while. I'm really getting sick of this, I'm so ready for calm and happiness.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    swayed blue in January, due in 10 weeks
    We have 9, 7, and 4.

We swayed for a in January. It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you getting pink or blue?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Roonarpia View Post
    swayed blue in January, due in 10 weeks
    Tooo exciting Roo!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinkNeedBlue View Post
    Are you getting pink or blue?
    I'm thinking pink for me, I think I was in the blue zone but DH still needed some work lol, but I just felt happy that cycle so I thought I'd just roll he dice!!

How about yourself, any ideas!!! I reckon blue for you, I have a strong feeling that there is going to be alot of blue success soon

Page 3 of 311 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast