Page 4 of 311 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like my sway was strong but don't trust my gut, it lied to me before lol

Roonarpa- I'm a dork, guess I could have just looked at your sig lol
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just had my original midwife call me!! She did my care for babies 1-5 before we moved to a new area 10 minutes up the road. When we moved we came under a different health authority, so a new midwife, even though I chose to deliver at the same hospital. All the local ladies deliver at the local authoritys hospital even though it is over 30minutes away. My original delivery hospital moved its location to 10 minutes up the rd (it was originally about 25 mins up the rd), but the local ladies all stick with the further away one??, so if you want to deliver at the new hospital (10 mins) you have to have your care back with my original authority now! Does that all make sense lol Put it this way, its a silly mess but means I get to meet up with Sarah again, I've often wondred that if fate ever did this would it mean a change of genders for me as I've had all girls with this authority buy a mix with the old one!! We'll see.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP- Great news I hope it works out for you - it may just be a sign!!!
    Isn't it funny how when you sway you read 'signs' in everything ??? I have been away for a few days and visited my very old Nanna who is loosing it - she recognises family mostly but doesn't hold a conversation etc and is in nursing home .....well She looked at my two girls and looked at me and asked where my little boy was??? I almost keeled over.....as she obviously knows nothing about my pregnancy yet...a sign?? Mabye?

Begonia -sorry to hear the skin is icky!!Have you had this with all your pregnancies ?? Does it pass?

AFM- Had the BEST break- it was so nice to get away for a while..my girls were just superstars...made me realise that I am so lucky to have them and that should this little bean be another girl how could i possibly be disappointed with another angel? I must say I am over this congestion I thought it was a cold/cough I have had but it is going to be almost 4 weeks it has been hanging around I am thinking it may be pregnancy related??? Any one else had this?
    Due March 22nd Swayed got ???
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I reckon its a sign from old Nanna!!! She knew he was in the room but couldn't see him!!

And the conjestion, YES!!, I get it with every pregnancy ugh, its a good sign so keep hold of it lol

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooo, Cheeky that is crazy cool about her comment, I would totally read into it too! My skin was bad with DD1, but man, this one is just really wrecking it. Not on my face so much but my jawline and neck and back are just disgusting. Ugh. I am keeping FX it will pass soon!

ELP I think your midwife is definitely going to deliver this little boy for you ;-) Wouldn't that be funny? I'm glad you get to have her back though, sounds like you really liked her.

Roon I can't believe you've only got 10 weeks left! Wow! Hope you're feeling well!

Jen I'm glad to hear you've got the slime too, I'm SURE it's a sign we're having sons ;-) No other possible explanation at all. FX you start sleeping easier when the dreaded day passes. I'm sure it won't ease it 100% but hopefully it'll ease it A LOT.

AFM I have my 1st appointment 7.28 so am getting anxious/excited about it. Really hoping I get a dating scan so we can see the little bean. Had them with my 2 previous pg's so am thinking I will get one, but was with different docs for those so who knows.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Begonia- it sounds really horrible i hate spots- did it last all preganncy with dd1? what did i miss re the slime...LOL I am intrigued ...although only slime coming from me is in the nasal area! Good luck with your appointment it makes it more real.....hope you get a scan I am going to make sure i get one don't care if i have to pay etc...I had one last time due to a little bleeding...might just mention it again LOL

Elp- I will TRY and think of it as a good sign but man...I am soo not enjoying it- tell me it passed after a while with you?
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekymoo View Post
    Elp- I will TRY and think of it as a good sign but man...I am soo not enjoying it- tell me it passed after a while with you?
    LOL, do you know what I don't think it did/does with me, I just have a snotty 9 months! A family member even commented on it, saying how my nose is aways runnign when I'm pregnant I also get embarassingly hot, I mean sweaty lol, just sitting in somebody elses house I will be visibly sweating Gross old fat, snotty, sweaty woman on your couch! How would you llike that!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP- You sound just gorgeous a real sight to be hold LOL!! I am suprised your hubby has agreed to more babies LOL (I am sitting here crossing my fingers that i don't start that sweaty stuff I think my friends and family may just leave they are on the edge with my snot fest / coughing up phlem as it is....geez pregnancy is JUST gorgeous....how soon you forget.....
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Poor old DH, I am an embarassement to him But he can't afford to leave me, God bless the CSA (Child support agency) Sometimes he statrs crying when he see's that fertile look in my eyes

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Poor old DH, I am an embarassement to him But he can't afford to leave me, God bless the CSA (Child support agency) Sometimes he statrs crying when he see's that fertile look in my eyes
    LOL! "the fertile look" in your eyes! So funny!!!

Seriously we sound like a super attractive lot of girls at this point, with the snots, the fat, the spots, and the sweats! I'm also just waiting for the belly to pop out. I fully expect with #3 I'll be showing at 12 weeks ... with DD1 I made it to 20 weeks before I looked at all preggers. It was quite nice. DD2 was more like 16 weeks, so this one ... heavens I'm just hoping I can get through the rest of the summer without people seeing it!

Oh and Cheeky the slime is just good ol' CM. CM that won't quit. I'm so over it!

Page 4 of 311 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast