Page 5 of 311 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    LOL! "the fertile look" in your eyes! So funny!!!

Seriously we sound like a super attractive lot of girls at this point, with the snots, the fat, the spots, and the sweats! I'm also just waiting for the belly to pop out. I fully expect with #3 I'll be showing at 12 weeks ... with DD1 I made it to 20 weeks before I looked at all preggers. It was quite nice. DD2 was more like 16 weeks, so this one ... heavens I'm just hoping I can get through the rest of the summer without people seeing it!

Oh and Cheeky the slime is just good ol' CM. CM that won't quit. I'm so over it!
    Oh I see.....well mabye I am carrying a boy ( MY DH is Welsh) maybe baby takes after his dad and has it all backwards !LOL You are causing slime in the wrong end baby SORT IT OUT !....I swear I am DRY down there...yet i do remember being very icky with my last two pregnancies!...Wierd..

ELP- So funny....How many times have you caught him? Is this your 3rd?More?
    Due March 22nd Swayed got ???
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    B- I'm hoping slime is a boy thing, I've never had it before. No belly yet for you? I've definitely started to protrude, regular pants haven't been an option for a few weeks, I get pretty big pretty fast though. I'm one of those "tell me you're almost there" women lol

Cheeky- we are having lots and lots cm. Seriously tons of slime, quite nasty lol

elp- yay for favorite mw's. I too am snotty/stuffy the whole way through. That couch image is super vivid, thanks for that lol
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, thanks to Mrs Begonia, I'm hopping on over to the "already done been knocked up" thread. I'm going to bed in a minute but wanted to say hi. I had a little "spotting" today but am seeing the Dr. in the a.m.. I've not had this happen in any of my 4 other pregnancies so we'll see. Just praying for God's will.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyman View Post
    Hi ladies, thanks to Mrs Begonia, I'm hopping on over to the "already done been knocked up" thread.
    lol where is that?
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies, am away in london so just dropped in to say hello. Glad to see more ladies have joined the thread.

How are you all doing with the nausea? I'm starting not to feel preg because the nausea has subsided & have only felt icky for 3wks, i cant wait for my 12wk scan. Oh & by the way i'm at that stage where i just look fat but have had people ask if i'm preggers so it looks like i'll be showing way quicker this time. I sure hope to lose it all in 5mnths after baby

Just wanted to say i had tons of cm with DD's & just normal cm now so i dont know if cm has anything to do with gender, just my thought.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinkNeedBlue View Post
    lol where is that?
    That's right here Mrs, 12 weeks!
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you guys continuing or took your BBT? I had the recent (scare for me) of light bleeding and the other part that is bugging me, is that my temps have been dropping daily on FF and today went below the coverline which is not helping put my mind at ease. Should I just stop taking my temps at this point, is it not accurate or could it be showing I'm in danger of m/c. I'll also pose this question in the ttc thread of ladies.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi iluvmyman, and congratulations on your pregnancy ! I also wondered about temping, I think I temped for about a week after my BFP and then stopped. Apparently it can fluctuate wildly - mine did and I had a very strong pregnancy start, so temping just freaked me out for no reason at all. for a strong pregnancy for you too .
    Last edited by Freya; July 28th, 2011 at 12:50 PM.
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babydes56 View Post
    Hey ladies, am away in london so just dropped in to say hello. Glad to see more ladies have joined the thread.

How are you all doing with the nausea? I'm starting not to feel preg because the nausea has subsided & have only felt icky for 3wks, i cant wait for my 12wk scan. Oh & by the way i'm at that stage where i just look fat but have had people ask if i'm preggers so it looks like i'll be showing way quicker this time. I sure hope to lose it all in 5mnths after baby

Just wanted to say i had tons of cm with DD's & just normal cm now so i dont know if cm has anything to do with gender, just my thought.
    When is your 12 week scan scheduled for Baby? And I'm just joking around about CM/gender ... I don't think there are ANY reliable signs in pregnancy other than seeing the goods on an u/s.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No temping for me Iluv but I never did to begin with!

Baby I hate the "fat" stage where you don't quite look pg! I'm curious to see how I'll look during this one. Both my DD's I carried so small that I never looked full-term ... DD1 they kept scanning me in my 3rd tri to make sure she was REALLY as far along as they thought. DD2 they didn't bother since my history for carrying small was there ... but then she popped out over 9lbs, LOL!

Had my 1st appt today and all looks great! Dating scan confirmed my O was likely right when I thought it was, so that was cool to see. And a nice strong heartbeat. I left 100% sure I don't want to find out gender though (and might not even nubsess now) bc I remembered instantly, lying there on the us table, how awful I felt when I heard "girl" at DD2's us. I don't want to go through that again so am definitely just waiting til birth.

Page 5 of 311 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast