Page 52 of 311 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wp i hope you feel betger real soon, are you allowed to take stuff for it while pregnant?
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This pregnancy is so different then Ava's. With her I couldnt stand meat, chicken, eggs mayo..All I wanted was diet coke, which i never drink soda. I ate lots of pasta. This time, I want fruit, meats, sandwiches and MILK! Omg i cant drink enough milk.

I ate lots of icecream with Ava and I am eating it now too, I just love icecream pregnant or not.
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All 4 of mine have been crazy different, maybe that's why I thought I was having a boy so many times lol
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my girls i craved tomatoes with heaps of salt, pickles, & milk, i loved thick milk shakes, with this one im craving meat, cottage cheese, vegemite & cheese toast & ice cold drinks, last 2 days ive been loving iced coffee. Oh and mcdonalds shaker fries, oh & how can i forget eggs im loving eggs.
    Not trying to get my hopes up, cause ive also heard women craving different foods then last pregnancies but still end up with the same gender.
    Last edited by CapricornAquarius; November 11th, 2011 at 07:46 PM.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree CA, I think even though i am craving different foods this time Ill have another girl, which is just fine with us!!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah me to tink, i looked at myself in the mirror & my arss is getting bigger, you know the saying, big arss=girl!!

And it will be ok, i think, im really trying to accept the though of 3 girls.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not a big believer in cravings either Only???? Last possibly 3 times(girl) I would have killed for a Bic Mac, this time I just didn't fancy it and wanted KFC instead lol?? But I am still have the worst time if I eat bread with YI?? I don't know if thats anything to do with anything, but literally 1 slice has me sore for the next few days, sorry for tmi, so I'm still on a no bread diet. Plus!! my nose is still running like a river, I sneeze about 20? times a day, so I need to go and sit on the toilet just incase of any leakage Sorry that all turned into a bit of an saga didn't it Oh the joys

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went down to the local corner shop & bought my fav egg, bacon, cheese roll & bumped into a lady i know, i told her im preg, she asked me what was my 1st craving & i said vegemite toast & meatpie, she said 'you are definately having a boy, with both my boys i craved vegemite, its the B vitamin in it you crave when carrying a boy' so there are people out there who really believe that your cravings can determine the gender, im still not getting my hopes up though, oh ok just a tiny bit
    Last edited by CapricornAquarius; November 12th, 2011 at 11:47 PM.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no Elp, thats not good.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3P are you talking about V leaking? I pee so much already and pee without even knowing..wtf is that?

OMG CA, M ass has easily doubled in size and I am 9 weeks along...I have never had a big ass. With Ava, I just grew a belly..everything stayed the same. This baby hates me. Even my husband told me my ass looked big, he apparently never wants to get laid again.

Page 52 of 311 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast