Page 6 of 311 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby- I am quickly leaving the fat or preg stage, and yes each baby will pop out sooner and usually bigger. I'm not sure about the cm thing either but I had hardly any with my girls and tons this time. My m/s is also starting to fade, don't be nervous, this is exactly when it's supposed to ease up.

Iluv- ha ha, yeah I'm a dork. I gave up temping months before my bfp, too much stress.

B- carry small? Lucky, I get HUGE lol. We too are leaning towards a surprise, so scared about another girl. This time I think I'd rather get the let down and the sweet little face at the same time.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi to all BC Grads..
    Jen, are you going for a nub shot? I was not able to obsess with mine so looking for a good nub shot )

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekymoo View Post
    ELP- So funny....How many times have you caught him? Is this your 3rd?More?
    This is No9 for me Cheeky I just can't seem to get enough of them lol!

My flamin computers been down again, it seems like I've been away for ages when really it was only a few days! Talk about addict lol! When's your scan Jen??!!! I can't wait for you!! Nub guessing! I hope you see a reeeeally obvious boy nub

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls,

Can I join? Newly pg! I had a scare this morning- took a CBE digi (positive yesterday) and it said "not pregnant", but the line was pretty dark. I took two more and both said pregnant (all with FMU). I don't like CBE digis now. grrr.

BBs are starting to get tender- always a first sign for me, but I was punching them a lot in the last few days to see if they were tender. Cramping on right side and peeing a lot! Ugh. I hate having to go to the bathroom every 30 mins. My least favorite part of pregnancy (aside from puking and MS of course).

My SIL just announced they are due a month or so before- happy for her, but it is going to make things difficult in terms of finding help. Thankful my mom can come help- but hard to predict when baby will come since dd was early.
    TTC Blue!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL to punching your bb's to see if they are sore, Spicy!!! FWIW the CBE digital screwed me too; I got a + in the pm with a FRER at 10dpo, and the next day took the CBE digital (also in the pm) and it was negative. It turned up + with FMU on 12 dpo though. FRER is IMO best for me, but fingers crossed I never need to POAS again.

We have no family nearby so all of my help has to be paid, BOOOO! But I WILL have help, LOL. We live about 1/2 mile from a university so I have endless babysitters from there. It's fab. Actually with DD1 starting kindy in the fall I doubt I'll need much help since for the most part I'll just be handling the baby and DD2, who will be in preschool M/W/F.

ELP, I seriously don't know how you do it! 3 kids has me a little freaked out, and the 3rd isn't even here yet! My FIL grew up as one of ten though Funny, I never thought about it, but he was smack in the middle #5, and the FIRST boy. I bet his parents thought he'd never come!

Jen you go again this week, right? I'm so thrilled your midwife is taking such great care of you with frequent visits and scans. FX as the days tick by you're feeling more at ease.

Babydes your 12 week scan must be coming up soon! Hope you get a nice, boy nub shot to totally debunk the ramzi thing, which I still don't believe is true.

We have quite a few members here now! I can't wait til the whole crew is here

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    LOL to punching your bb's to see if they are sore, Spicy!!! FWIW the CBE digital screwed me too; I got a + in the pm with a FRER at 10dpo, and the next day took the CBE digital (also in the pm) and it was negative. It turned up + with FMU on 12 dpo though. FRER is IMO best for me, but fingers crossed I never need to POAS again.
    For real. I hate this uncertain stage- the early days. Ugh. I like FRERs too. I had great luck with them in my early pregnancy.
    I just feel like i can't trust the positives when I see one stinking positive!
    TTC Blue!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know what you mean Spicy! With DD1 (we were not trying, and I kept hoping one would be neg) I swear I took 8 tests!

When will you have your 1st appointment? That totally eased my mind. Aside from the dream I had last night ... ugh ... I posted it on our august thread too but I dreamt I had my NT scan and 1) they told me it was a boy (and I was livid bc I want a surprise) and 2) they told me it had downs. UGH. I think the downs thing just comes from my experience with DD1 (false positive on the bloodwork) but I will feel loads better after my NT scan. I don't really believe there is something wrong so I'll feel much better after I hear that all looks good.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man, that would be a scare. I need to call the midwife for a booking appointment (UK), but I do have a research (participating in a group- whether late implantation leads to early loss (less than 6 weeks)) scan at 6 and 8 weeks- so that is nice, and then at 12 weeks (standard).
    TTC Blue!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Spicy that is awesome to get 2 early scans, 6 and 8! It's standard with my doc for a dating scan at the 1st appt (usually 8-10 weeks) and then 12. What luck to be part of such a cool study!

It's funny bc on the one hand I want the scan to hurry up and get here so I can feel better about babe being OK, but my scan is also the same week DD1 starts kindy and so I want to extend these next 3 weeks of having a "preschooler" forever

AND ... poor DD1 ... she'll start kindy, find out she's having a sibling, and move to a new house (not changing schools though) ... all this fall. I'm hoping I won't start showing til at least september so I can give her a month of school before breaking the news about the next big change on her horizon.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just made the initial appointment with the doctor. Hooray- and another strong BFP this morning. I think I am done with temping and testing now.
    TTC Blue!

Page 6 of 311 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast