Page 7 of 311 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boyjoy - not looking for one but will certainly post one if I get it.

ELP- u/s tomorrow but it's again a "see it's still ok" kind of an u/s lol

Spicy- CONGRATS again!! The more the merrier over here

B- no relaxing for me yet. dd3 was born 2wks into dd1 starting K, she took it all in stride. My girls love babies, they want 10 more sisters lol

Well tonight's the night I miscarried. Freaking a bit, well a lot. Hoping for a happy post tomorrow.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Jen I'm sorry; I won't tell you not to freak because let's face it, we all would in that situation. Praying you actually can sleep tonight and looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow. It's nice timing that you'll get to have an u/s tomorrow

I love that your girls want more sisters; that's pretty special!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just saw your post 3pink and my thoughts are with you tonight also. I spent that night with dd1 cuddled up in our bed. That was what helped me.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    B- the u/s isn't nice timing it was fully planned that way, I need to see the baby tomorrow, plain and simple.

Layla- thanks Hun. I'm seriously considering having dd3 sleep with me tonight, nothing bad can happen if she's with me, right?
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinkNeedBlue View Post
    B- the u/s isn't nice timing it was fully planned that way, I need to see the baby tomorrow, plain and simple.

Layla- thanks Hun. I'm seriously considering having dd3 sleep with me tonight, nothing bad can happen if she's with me, right?
    I think that is a great idea! And I want to see a baby pic tomorrow, nub or no nub, it'll be fun to see your little one if you feel like sharing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you today Jen xxx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you Jen, hope you get see your baby tomorrow all healthy which i'm sure will be the case but i hear you about your fears especially after what happened last yr. I have my 12wk scan on Mon, i too am nervous

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    No temping for me Iluv but I never did to begin with!

Baby I hate the "fat" stage where you don't quite look pg! I'm curious to see how I'll look during this one. Both my DD's I carried so small that I never looked full-term ... DD1 they kept scanning me in my 3rd tri to make sure she was REALLY as far along as they thought. DD2 they didn't bother since my history for carrying small was there ... but then she popped out over 9lbs, LOL!

Had my 1st appt today and all looks great! Dating scan confirmed my O was likely right when I thought it was, so that was cool to see. And a nice strong heartbeat. I left 100% sure I don't want to find out gender though (and might not even nubsess now) bc I remembered instantly, lying there on the us table, how awful I felt when I heard "girl" at DD2's us. I don't want to go through that again so am definitely just waiting til birth.
    Meant to say great that you saw the lil strong heartbeat. So you gonna wait till birth to find out, i think it'a a great plan. I dont know if i can go by ramziz theory because the US might show scans pics differently than UK because i asked tech where baby was & she put probe to my right & that's exactly as the picture showed & Alestis says the scan pics are reversed which wasnt so in my case so i'm not too bothered about all these predictions & will wait for confirmation at 20wk scan.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyTunaSushi View Post
    Hi Girls,

Can I join? Newly pg! I had a scare this morning- took a CBE digi (positive yesterday) and it said "not pregnant", but the line was pretty dark. I took two more and both said pregnant (all with FMU). I don't like CBE digis now. grrr.

BBs are starting to get tender- always a first sign for me, but I was punching them a lot in the last few days to see if they were tender. Cramping on right side and peeing a lot! Ugh. I hate having to go to the bathroom every 30 mins. My least favorite part of pregnancy (aside from puking and MS of course).

My SIL just announced they are due a month or so before- happy for her, but it is going to make things difficult in terms of finding help. Thankful my mom can come help- but hard to predict when baby will come since dd was early.
    Good to see you here!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP, how you doing?

Page 7 of 311 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast