Page 1 of 311 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Blue Crew Grads

I thought i'd start a thread for us all who've swayed blue. Not sure how many ladies have had bfps lately but please join me

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a great idea!!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Been meaning to start thread for ages, hope you get your bfp this month!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh fun Babydes, thanks for starting this! When is your due date? Mine is 3/5/12. And Jen needs to get on over here too! And we have lots really from June ... DebH, Sunnye, ams... I am sure I am forgetting some ...

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swayed blue, due 2/17/12.
    02,05,08,10 and praying forSomeday soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babydes56 View Post
    Been meaning to start thread for ages, hope you get your bfp this month!
    Thanks hunni!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you all feeling? I'm still feeling better than i did with my last 2 daughters. Been loving salads, meat with lots of salt. Yesterday i felt nausea & ate fresh slices of tomatoe with salt & that just made me feel so much better. Still no vomiting. How big are all your boobs, mine havent changed much

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babydes I'm glad you've been able to eat so well! I can't stomach much. I just have a general feeling of ick and not much sounds good ... I've been eating a lot of chips. And drinking soda or fruit juice mixed with club soda. With DD1 I had pretty bad ms from 6-15 weeks, with DD2 the whole pregnancy was just perfect and wonderful. I'm hoping the ick lifts and doesn't change to full on vomiting

My boobs haven't really changed yet either! They did with DD1 but not much with DD2 til my milk came in. I'd love a little pregnancy boost though.

The other thing different this time for me is I have lots of CM still. Never had that with the girls.

When is your next appointment? Do you have an NT scan scheduled?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love chips but have been avoiding because i've put on weight already! Well if you look on the positive side for you at least you not pilling on the weight this early. My m/s usually starts around 8 wks which i am this week so i'm not counting my blessings just as yet. Your symptoms for your daughters are very similiar to the ones i had with my girls, i was convinced my second was a boy because i felt much better with her than i did with my first, hmmm goes to show that m/s has nothing to do with gender.
    I cant say my cm is a lot or little, it's normal i think.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babydes, I was just like you ... totally sure my DD2 was a boy b/c of the difference in the pregnancies. When they said girl at my u/s I wasn't necessarily disappointed, just totally shocked b/c I was so sure it was a boy. ITA that symptoms really have nothing to do with the gender. But it sure would be nice if they did, LOL.

Can't believe you're 8 weeks already! My 8 week appointment is going to be here in no time, my July is super full. I'm glad to stay busy with the girls right now though... but it's also why I'm keeping my FX this light nausea is as bad as it gets, b/c they don't start back to school for another 6 weeks and I want to enjoy the rest of the summer with them. Especially DD1 since she'll go to kindy in the fall and we won't have as much time together.

Page 1 of 311 1231151101 ... LastLast