Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Celebrate 6 weeks pregnant with no. 2, strange cravings?

Just had our scan this morning and were super lucky to be able to see a heartbeat already (114 bpm); I should be around 6weeks tomorrow based on my dates.

We purchased a plan to sway for blue, although truly we'll be happy with either. It was great because we feel like the sway helped us both get into top condition so regardless of whether we get boy or girl, we know we did everything we could for a healthy bub. We're only having 2 children though, so would be nice to have one of each. That said, I do have 2 girls names I still love and no boys names...

This pregnancy has felt a bit different from DD so far, morning sickness is only just starting to rear its ugly head now whereas with DD I was horribly ill from about the time of my missed period.
    We did ask the tech during the ultrasound if he could tell whether the baby was on the right or left side, it was almost smack bang in the middle but he said 'probably' slightly to the right. Looking at the pictures ourselves now and it does look denser on the right, but really it looks like this baby has set up shop right in the middle and made themselves comfortable.

This little one is going to keep us guessing, but either way, we can't wait to meet to them!

I wanted to ask, has anyone noticed different cravings with different babies?

Last pregnancy with DD, I didn't really have any cravings. This time, I am loving red meat and the thing I want most is super spicy buffalo wings with blue cheese sauce. I have completely gone off chocolate, which sucks, because that was how I self-medicated lol to deal with the stress of work.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my girl I didn't have any cravings . I would guess boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've talked to 1,234,567,890 women about their cravings and I can tell you there is NOTHING to it. Different pregnancies are just funny like that - weird cravings and stuff. With one of my boys I had tomato cravings like you wouldn't believe and then not with the others.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol fair enough. I didn't really have any cravings last pregnancy, just aversions so it's all new to me. Very hard to deal with, because I'm not craving easily accessible items.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post