Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your bfp! I know it's hard not to try to read into symptoms being girl/boy but I truly think the pp's are right, in that every pregnancy is different I hope you have a very healthy and happy 9 months!
    Honeybug xo

April 2012 Dreaming pink and TTC January 2015

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I guess that's why you got BFP this month!!

NO, it didn't "go up" there probably just wasn't that much stuff. That is NOT how it works. NONE of it "goes up." All of it "stays in" for a little while, the sperm (which are only this teeny amount of the stuff) wiggles its way out and goes into your EWCM, then the semen liquefies and comes back out again taking with it dead and dying sperm (the bad ones)

There is NO DIFFERENCE between boy and girl pregnancies at this point. The Y chromosome is dormant and not making testosterone. It is IMPOSSIBLE to have any different symptoms at this point of pregnancy.

My daughter and my second son were the most similar of my pregnancies. My other three boys were all as different as night, day, and a mango.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Dislikes mgf86 disliked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank u all so much for your responses. I love reading feedback. My dr told me that there is a test that's new in Australia that can be taken on after your 11 weeks pregnant. I think it was called DNA test where the do a blood test to check for any abnormalities such as Down syndrome etc. I remember getting that test done during my second pregnancy during my thirty something week as they thought there could have been a sign of Down syndrome .. I was offered a blood test which they said I didn't have to take as it would cost me 1000$ and the test would be sent to America as we didn't have it here at the time. Blood test came all clear thank God. Anyways my dr told me that test is available in Australia now and I asked if it could pick up the gender of the baby aswell n he said yes. As I'm one of the most impatient person ever I thought I will take it as it will put an ease to my mind that the baby is healthy and I can finally get to know the gender.. So I'm looking forward to this blood test and now it's only 500$ which isn't so bad as 1000$.
    Last edited by Pinkplz; March 3rd, 2016 at 06:51 PM.
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ask your GP for this test hun Error Page

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some places also offer the test for about $430. They go by a few names like Harmony but they are know as nipt (non invasive prenatal testing).

They can also be done from 10 weeks but maybe your dr prefers to wait until 11.
    Last edited by purple; March 3rd, 2016 at 09:55 PM.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I paid $75 for my NIPT after insurance picked up the rest. I don't recall which brand name it was. It's whatever the one is that says they are the only one that will test if there are twins. They drew it at 10w6d. I was given a 95% accuracy rate instead of 99%+ as I had a vanishing triplet and they won't test for greater than twin pregnancies.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not covered by anything here in Australia so we have to pay the full cost.

I guess we can't complain as we can get free maternity care using public hospitals

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

9. Likes Mischa liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will be 8 weeks on Tuesday so I'm counting down the weeks until I finally am able to get the blood test. I went to the shops today and saw the cutest little baby girl clothes, came home and burst into tears at the thought that I might never get the chance to mother a daughter, cried myself to sleep. Must be the hormones or least that's what I'm telling my husband everytime he catches me crying about the subject. I know it's not the end of the world and I would love my third regardless of the gender but that desire for a daughter is only getting stronger each day. I had a good feeling about husband abstaining but then I convinced myself what if he's only saying he abstained to keep my happy.. Maybe he didn't abstain. I don't know.. Dh is the type that can't go for more then two days without some sort of release so I'm thinking he might have just said he abstained to keep me from blaming him if I didn't get my girl. Also another thing that's been eating me up is whyyy of Whyy did we continue to dtd after for a couple days. Even though he only finished inside once I have a feeling dtd for a couple of days right after one another must have really screwed up with my ph level. That's where I really start to panic. Ahh just having a bad night .. Minds racing and I wish I didn't see those adorable baby girl clothes
    Last edited by Pinkplz; March 7th, 2016 at 05:52 AM.
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DTD after ovulation cannot hurt anything. If egg is fertilized nothing can alter gender at that point.

you want "nip-t or nifty" tests. You can have them already.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is what's making more so anxious, it was actually 3 days before O as we thought dh would be returning to work the next day but he got a call from work saying they didn't need him back for another 4 days. So.. Since dh was home and we hadn't seen eachother for a while I felt guilty turning him down. So that's when we continued to dtd for the next for days however I told him not to finish inside..sorry for the tmi. I wanted to look back on this sway with confidence thinking I gave it my all but looking back there were sooo many things I could've and should've done differently that I don't know how I missed them at the time. I know in the end it's in Gods hands and I could have done the perfect sway but still ended up with a blue but just that feeling if I could have changed this and that is really getting to me. I called to make an appt for the nipt rest few days ago but the lady refused to book me as she said I would have to be at least 10 weeks into the pregnancy. So now I have an extremely anxious wait ahead... Even though to be honest deep down there's a strong gut feeling saying it's blue.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast