Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But that is how it is for all of us - there are always a kajillion things that didn't quite fall into place.

If he didn't finish inside then they didn't count. One attempt only means one attempt to completion. YOu are overthinking it! Good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank u so much atomic. You've been extremely helpful throughout this entire journey for me and so many others. Greatly appreciated I do need to stop over thinking and just let it be.. Sometimes for me it's easier said then done. Gonna keep praying and try and avoid looking at tiny pink clothes in the mean time as it tends to send me to tears haha I'm crazy I'm sorry I know.
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am exactly where you are. I'm 5 weeks and praying for healthy girl. But I feel another boy as well. I feel such anxiety. I can't sleep, I'm so nervous. My dd and ds's were same at the begining morning sickness w 1 ds and dd. I'm so scares I'm gonna have gender disappointment and that make me get more anxiety bc I feel soo guilty. I've never had this bf!! I'm a wreck! I had 1 attempt at +opk, excercised, skipped breakfast, LE diet, but could have done better. 99% vegan for 6 weeks hopefully that all was enough. Im praying but dh has been right everytime and he says boy. Nothing we can so now! I'm praying pink dust for you!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope you get your girl Traci. From the sound of it seems like you had a great sway so fingers crossed for you! I had a bad scare earlier this week, I was bleeding and was petrified. I went to the hospital but it was late at night and they couldn't do a scan to see if the baby's heart was there or if the baby was still in there. I cried like crazy because i never had this with my other two pregnancies and I felt like maybe all my worrying and stressing over gender caused it but I had a scan done by my dr the next day and baby was there and heart beating. I prayed so hard that night that as badly as I want a girl I would rather a healthy baby even if it was a boy. I think that scared the day lights out of me and made me rethink my thinking. I still have a strong desire for a girl but even if this baby turns out to be blue I don't think I will be as disappointed as I would have been say two weeks ago only cos I felt like I was losing the baby and it terrified me. I can't imagine my life without my two sons and so if this one turns out to be boy I will definatly feel the same way about him.
    Last edited by Pinkplz; March 26th, 2016 at 03:38 AM.
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

7. Likes honeybee37, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad you're ok pinkplz. What a scare!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh how scary! Many of us had bleeding in pregnancy and it turned out ok. Keep us posted.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies. Our public hospital system here in Australia is a nightmare.. If they only did the scan so I could hear the heart and see the baby then I wouldn't have spent an entire night awake thinking the absolute worest. I thank God everything seems to be ok, just needing to get some blood work done sometime this week, hopefully all turns out well. I pray for a healthy pregnancy for each and every expecting mum out their.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my blood results back. Dr called and results are all good. Three words I've been dying to say ITS A GIRRRRRRLL!!!! I prayed and I've cried and I know God answered my prayers!! Thanks to all the lovely ladies who helped me on this website!! I'm so happy I can finally look at baby girl clothes without tearing up. I was honestly expecting a boy so when the dr said female I screamed and cried! Thank you Jesus and our Lady!! Thank you ladies and a special thank you to you Atomic for always responding to my questions and putting my mind at ease! I will be filling out my pregnancy info as soon as I get my laptop back. Pink dust to all who are wanting pink!!
    Last edited by Pinkplz; April 7th, 2016 at 05:58 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that's the best news Pinkplz!!!!! Big congrats, that's so wonderful

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations, wonderful news! I just read this thread from the start and I was getting pink vibes then you just confirmed it on the last page!
    any spare pink dust send it my way ha ha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast