Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BFP. Thrilled, and extremely anxious

Well I wasn't expecting it, I took these tests every months for almost 1 year and this is the first BFP I got. I was thrilled but more anxious I guess. I'm just a little worried as I usually always jumped n dumped however this time I stayed laying down for about 15 minutes and when I went to the bathroom nothing came out.. When I wiped there wasn't much there either so I assumed the majority of it went up. Which is making me nervous. I have absolutely no symptons.. I have no particular cravings nor do I feel sick. I'm almost 5 weeks. Feeling exactly as I did with my first two boys.. I was hoping to feel different as maybe that would have given my some hope in pink but I don't know. Did any of you ladies who concieved girls after boys feeling differently with your girl??
    Last edited by Pinkplz; February 15th, 2016 at 05:58 AM.
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!

I can't speak on girl symptoms because I am a boy mom. But I wanted to say try not to read too much into symptoms. My 3 boys pregnancies were all so different. One of them I was throwing up all day the first trimester, one of them I felt great... never felt even nauseous. And then the last I got a lot of nausea but never actually got sick. My sex drive was super high with my second. My skin was bad with my last. I think all pregnancies are different so don't feel discouraged based on symptoms.

Hope you get your pink bundle!
    Last edited by Kmomofthree; February 15th, 2016 at 01:36 AM.
    (2009) (2011) (2013)

It's another sweet

My sway- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

BFP 2/24 at 8 dpo
    EDD - November 7 2016

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I felt exactly the same with all three of my pregnancies. Same sickness, same shaped belly, same everything. And I had a girl and two boys. When I conceived my DD I lay for 15-20mins and then jumped and dumped. So try not to stress about any of those details. Congrats on your BFP! Sending you lots of pink dust xx

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much ladies. I appreciate your feedback more then you can imagine xoxo. I wish we had something that would detect the gender sooner. The wait to find out is going to drive my more insane then anything I'm the most impatient person ever.
    Last edited by Pinkplz; February 15th, 2016 at 06:03 AM.
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, so excited for you!!! Congratulations! I only had two boy pregnancy's yet and they were completely different! And there are many girl moms around me, who had easy happy pregnancies without any special symptoms! Best of luck for you, I can soooo feel you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations I lay as long as possible, often all night to morning after BD and got girl Good Luck
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats! All my pregnancies have been the same early on, I only know genders of the last one, B/G twins.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just have the strongest gut feeling it's a boy, can't seem to shake it off even when I try. I had the exact same feeling with my first two. I don't mean to seem ungrateful. I know I'm extremely blessed and grateful to have fallen pregnant I jut have such a strong desire for a daughter it sometimes clouds my thoughts. I can't help it..honestly I wish I could just get over it but it's just such a strong urge/desire to one day give birth to a daughter and have a daughter I don't know what to make of it.
    Last edited by Pinkplz; February 16th, 2016 at 10:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have a daughter so I can't comment on boy vs girl pregnancies but with my boys, my pregnancies were completely the opposite including the way my belly looked. Symptoms early on mean nothing in regards to gender. Even gut instincts with gender can be wrong. I was certain that DS2 was girl, as in it was impossible for him to be a boy because my feeling was that strong I was having a girl. I understand that strong desire though, it's tough and can really mess with your head.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same, I was soooo sure DS2 was a girl. So very sure...lol!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast