Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swayed pink and got my girl!!!

We did the progenity test at 10 weeks and found out the we are having a little girl!!!!! I cant even begin to express how happy we are we have three boys and are thinking this might be our last so we really wanted a girl! Thank you to all who answered my questions and especially you Atomic! But now I'm 13 weeks and all I think about is will this pregnancy last? I have had a miscarage in the past and am so worried that we will loose this baby. After trying for 10 months and then finding out its a girl I'm deathly afraid I'll loose her. I know stressing right now is not good... any advice in what to do to calm myself down? The results on the progenity test all came back negative and the ultrasound looked good but I can't help but worry. I feel like one big huge emotional stress ball. Was thinking about getting a message to help relax. Are those ok this early in pregnancy? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay congrats!!!

I remember being really worried with DS3, thinking I was going to miscarry or something else was going to go wrong. I was a bundle of nerves the first several weeks! It's normal. Try to relax if you can and enjoy your pregnancy.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

3. Likes EmberRose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swayed pink and got my girl!!!

Huge congrats! First off- yes- get a massage!!! It helped me tremendously! Just let them know you’re pregnant and you will be fine!

I too was stressed in early pregnancy. I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks before, and I was worried this time too. I actually was pregnant with twins this time around, but I miscarried one. I was so worried that I would miscarry her too, but I didn’t! I will say that I didn’t fully relax until she was in my arms! It will get easier! Just try and stay positive!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl!

5. Likes EmberRose liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    Yay congrats!!!

I remember being really worried with DS3, thinking I was going to miscarry or something else was going to go wrong. I was a bundle of nerves the first several weeks! It's normal. Try to relax if you can and enjoy your pregnancy.
    Thank you!!! Seriously sometimes I feel so crazy! It's hard to try and explain it to my DH because he just wants to fix it but can't. I am glad thiugh that there are others that know how I am feeling so thanl you! I will definitely try and relax a bit!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Huge congrats! First off- yes- get a massage!!! It helped me tremendously! Just let them know you’re pregnant and you will be fine!

I too was stressed in early pregnancy. I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks before, and I was worried this time too. I actually was pregnant with twins this time around, but I miscarried one. I was so worried that I would miscarry her too, but I didn’t! I will say that I didn’t fully relax until she was in my arms! It will get easier! Just try and stay positive!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl!
    I am so sorry for your loss it's a horrible terrible experience that leaves you doubting and anxious any other time you get pregnant. I will definitely go get a message and told them when I called that I was pregnant so hopefully it will be a nice relaxing experience! I also joined a prenatal yoga group tonight so I'm looking forward to that! I'm guessing that no matter wgat I will worry until she is here in my arms vut I just want to take it down a nitch and not feel so crazy

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's totally normal - and to be honest I have literally only within the last year stopped waking up in a panic convinced something had happened to my DD (and she is 5 years old LOL)

The only thing that got me through was every time i felt that panic rising I just put my hand on my tummy and said "stick with me baby, stick with me!"
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes EmberRose liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It's totally normal - and to be honest I have literally only within the last year stopped waking up in a panic convinced something had happened to my DD (and she is 5 years old LOL)

The only thing that got me through was every time i felt that panic rising I just put my hand on my tummy and said "stick with me baby, stick with me!"
    I love that! And totally used it today and saying it made me feel so much better! Thank you Atomic! Lol I still check on my boys every night and wake up in panics so I'm a worrier by nature but hopefully I can find some outlets because I know stressing isn't good.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post