Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

15 weeks with Pressure and pain?

So I am 15 weeks and have been having a constant ache amd pressure in my pelvic area... it was a long day of walking and doing a lot but I just kept saying oh just sit down for a minute... but now I cant sleep because it hasn't gone away. Usually if I feel that way I know I need to rest and it will stop but it hasn't and now I cant sleep. This is baby number 4 and they said I am carrying low but my last pregnancy I went into whats called silent labor at 34 weeks so they said they have to watch for that this pregnancy so they can catch it if it happens again. They are telling me that if I dilate at all they will have to stitch my cervix and hope that the stitch holds because if not then that means bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy and I'm only 15 weeks! I'm worried that this ache and heavy pressure is my cervix opening. Has anyone else had these ache and pressure feelings at 15 weeks? Is it normal? I plan on calling my doctor on Monday but just wanted to know if anyone else has ever experienced this?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I have with both my 4th and 5th. I think that the more kiddos you have, the more likely it is you have more aches and pains because everything is all stretched out already. I remember this whole weekend with my 5th pregnancy where I just laid on a bed and prayed because I was having really severe stretching pain all along the bottom of my belly and I was sure I was going into labor but then after I rested it went away and she ended up being late anyway LOL.

Definitely check with your doctor Monday given your history but for now just take it easy and try to stay hydrated (but don't drink TOO much as that can be bad too.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes EmberRose liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes I have with both my 4th and 5th. I think that the more kiddos you have, the more likely it is you have more aches and pains because everything is all stretched out already. I remember this whole weekend with my 5th pregnancy where I just laid on a bed and prayed because I was having really severe stretching pain all along the bottom of my belly and I was sure I was going into labor but then after I rested it went away and she ended up being late anyway LOL.

Definitely check with your doctor Monday given your history but for now just take it easy and try to stay hydrated (but don't drink TOO much as that can be bad too.)
    Thanks Atomic! I have been so paranoid this pregnancy so I'm sure I'm just over thinking and stressing for no reason but better to be safe than sorry so I will definitely be calling the doc on Monday. I have had a lot more aches and paines this pregnancy for sure. I have been drinking a lot of water not like crazy amounts but was wondering why that might not be good? Also is there a board on here on dieting once you get pregnant? I did the LE diet and now I cant stomach any meat really and am wondering if it might be because I didn't really eat meat on the diet? Anyways I want to manage my weight as best I can and was looking for a good place to start. Hopefully this pain goes away and is normal and has nothing to do with my cervix. Fingers crossed! 🤞

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can actually die from drinking too much water and I worry that it may mess up your electrolytes during pregnancy.

I also had a meat aversion after being on LE. I just picked out whatever I felt like I could eat (and literally the only meat I could stand was McDonald's Big Macs and I ate a kajillion of them LOL) and had that. Even if it's not super healthy like deep fried sweet and sour chicken or something, eat what works.

Have you joined a due date group?? That's where all the pregnant gals hang out together and support each other! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-date-buddies/

6. Likes EmberRose liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You can actually die from drinking too much water and I worry that it may mess up your electrolytes during pregnancy.

I also had a meat aversion after being on LE. I just picked out whatever I felt like I could eat (and literally the only meat I could stand was McDonald's Big Macs and I ate a kajillion of them LOL) and had that. Even if it's not super healthy like deep fried sweet and sour chicken or something, eat what works.

Have you joined a due date group?? That's where all the pregnant gals hang out together and support each other! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-date-buddies/
    Haha that's how I am!!! I seriously crave big macs! I have not looked at the due date groups but I will check it out! Thanks Atomic!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eat them! I did and ended up with a bright and healthy little one, no ill effects from McDonalds at all LOL

10. Likes EmberRose liked this post