Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My computer is freaking the f-- out this morning and I can't post links but the essay is called "the seasons and swaying" and it's in the Complete Index thread. If you haven't already, the Lunaception essay is kinda interesting too and along those same lines. Our bodies may be picking up on some cues from day length and moonlight.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow very interesting! Thank you. You mentioned blood sugar in women, how does that sway?
    Dawn-Mom to
    Mom to 2 Angels 6/03 and 11/11 - genders unknown
    Suspect x link genetic factor - genetic testing - declined - Giving it to God
    PG! Due 10/27 - it's a girl until proven otherwise - team green

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    male embryos need more glucose in their environment in order to develop well, females seem to be able to thrive fine when these levels are lower... so if you're swaying pink and you keep blood sugar low during the 2ww (i.e. before implantation), it gives the female embryos the best chance of maturing enough to implant

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great thank you
    Dawn-Mom to
    Mom to 2 Angels 6/03 and 11/11 - genders unknown
    Suspect x link genetic factor - genetic testing - declined - Giving it to God
    PG! Due 10/27 - it's a girl until proven otherwise - team green

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what does blood sugar sway? and testosterone in men?
    8/2013

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lower blood sugar sways pink (even tho it will rise temporarily after eating, that's ok); nice, even blood sugar that stays in a normal zone thru the day sways blue. No babies like very high blood sugar (nor does your body) so your body takes steps to lower it.

High testosterone in men sways blue by boosting sperm count and making very healthy sperm IF that testosterone was obtained naturally - low testosterone and also high T that was gotten thru massive doses of testosterone-raising illegal drugs sways pink, (altho I would not rely on that to sway!) Steroids are very harmful to sperm.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI Atomic, I have read this essay that you linked to me, and it´s really interesting respect the spermies, and I wanted to add that I read an article publied by a molecular genetist that claims that:

Sin embargo, en el futuro la genética molecular podrá proveer a los ginecólogos de armas más poderosas para lograr aciertos casi perfectos en la determinación del sexo del bebé. Hay investigaciones que indican que ciertas proteínas de la membrana del óvulo hacen más receptivos a los óvulos para ser fecundados por espermatozoides X que por espermatozoides Y ... habiendo otras proteínas que hacen precisamente lo contrario.
    Es concebible, entonces, que se pueda encontrar la manera de bloquear molecularmente las proteínas receptivas a un tipo o a otro de espermatozoide y de esa manera lograr que el espermatozoide que logre fecundar el óvulo sea invariablemente de un sólo tipo.

which means that "certains egg membrane proteins, do it more receptive to be fertilized by an X or an Y and that is possible that -in a future- will be found the way to block molecularly the proteins from one to another type (which choose X or viceversa) , and this way achieve that the spermatozoon that fertilizes the egg will be INVARIABLY by the type we decide" (it´s more or less what it says)
    I think it´s interesting, because my gut tells me that -altough of course sperm have a big rol in play- is finally the egg who choose, when is surrounded by tens of spermies, in a accurate moment, it decides to be penetrated by just one, and probably these membrane proteins have something to do with it....

I already don´t believe in shettels, nor ph, nor ions + or - ....but I must recognize I strongly think this Dr. have right and the membrane egg is key. And makes me think...will be this the cause that the combo "clomid + hardcore diet" seems to be so successfully? maybe this turn the membrane proteins in a way likely to be penetrated by a X sperm???

Was trying to find info in english.... and found it:
    http://www.earthtimes.org/scitech/se...ractants/1874/ yeah, I know it´s not for humans HAHA but it´s interesting to see how it works... I think the mechanism of chemistry may be similar in humans...

Sorry the extension of the post, but I really would like to know your opinion about this... have you heard about the membrane egg proteins? (maybe there´s something about it in this forum but I didn´t find ) what kind of proteins it will be? are we changing them through diet ? an so, is it possible that when we eat less generally and specially proteins (maternal condition) the membrane egg is also poor in proteins, so, thinner and because of it, is more easily to be penatrated by a X (slighthly bigger) ?
    Last edited by mariposa; November 11th, 2012 at 10:17 AM.
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Been wondering--and this might be the place to post it--how does "big O" affect gender selection? Been obsessing on the fact that despite my best effort I had a big O when ttc the baby I'm now 10 weeks pregnant with, but it seems based on the above info, it might not have made a difference? (I was ttc girl btw)...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast