Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Thanks atomic. All good arguments none of them making me feel good about being a girl mum even though I love being a girl mum and have only ever imagined myself as being a girl mum in the future.

I find the whole Genghis Khan thing disguisting though. I would have hated to be his mum. Maybe there lies my problem?
    Layla are you not planning to sway for a boy?
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    Layla are you not planning to sway for a boy?
    LOL that made me lough so hard queen you are so funny.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL that made me lough so hard queen you are so funny.
    I really was asking a serious question,not trying to be funny,i was confused as to whether you planned to sway or not.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ......so I am strongly thinking I will have another girl if I am pregnant at all. I will be thrilled with another girl but disappointed that I and especially my very caring and attentive DH will not experience what it would be like to have a son. .....
    I believe she is swaying boy, could be wrong
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really was asking a serious question,not trying to be funny,i was confused as to whether you planned to sway or not.
    Oh I am really sorry queen I must have misunderstood you. I thought you meant better get used to boys thinking about "conquests" if I am going to sway blue. I am actually swaying blue. I have started FGD as of today and intend to attempt in October. I did try following my own version of the High Everything Diet before this, but have thought it all through. The girl FGD was what i mostly ate before I started swaying so I though why not try the blue version it might work for me.

Tell me with so many georgeous boys what is your diet secret (or point me to a thread where you have set it out already).

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=Layla;64028]Oh I am really sorry queen I must have misunderstood you. I thought you meant better get used to boys thinking about "conquests" if I am going to sway blue. I am actually swaying blue. I have started FGD as of today and intend to attempt in October. I did try following my own version of the High Everything Diet before this, but have thought it all through. The girl FGD was what i mostly ate before I started swaying so I though why not try the blue version it might work for me."That is ok i just could not remember if you were planning to sway lol I really eat alot of salty high calorie,processed foods,im not big into sports or competition but if im having a conversation with someone on a certain subject like example my dh was saying the daddy long leg spoder was the most poisonous spider but it didnt have strong enough teeth to bite lol i had to go online and dissprove that by searching,so thats my personality so maybe that ups my T? I think those things maybe pushed me towards having boys.I will say my boys are all different,some are loud,some quiet,so test their limits and others listen the second i speak,some climbed on furniture as toddlers and others would never dream of that and while some of them love cars others liked drawing or legos much better and two of them perfered baby dolls over the others.I think the whole "conquer and destroy" things is a personality trait more than a gender trait and my boys surprize me daily what wonderfull young men they are,i really think adding a boy to your family would bring alot of joy just as adding a little girl to mine would.I wish you luck with your sway and may the perfect child for you join your family soon whether that is a boy or girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure wth happened to that last post of mine lol

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the whole "conquer and destroy" things is a personality trait more than a gender trait and my boys surprize me daily what wonderfull young men they are,i really think adding a boy to your family would bring alot of joy just as adding a little girl to mine would.I wish you luck with your sway and may the perfect child for you join your family soon whether that is a boy or girl
    Thank you queen for your information. I so totally agree with this that you said. In fact I had just posted pretty much the same words on the other thread without seeing your post here first. Best of luck to you too. Hope you also get your next wonderful child very soon.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic. All good arguments none of them making me feel good about being a girl mum even though I love being a girl mum and have only ever imagined myself as being a girl mum in the future.

I find the whole Genghis Khan thing disguisting though. I would have hated to be his mum. Maybe there lies my problem?
    But your genes don't know that you find the Genghis Khan thing disgusting. Your genes just want to LIVE as much as they possibly can and they want to hitch their cart to whichever pony will get them there.

I really don't get why this makes you feel badly about yourself. TBH, it makes ME feel bad as a boy mom because I feel like with sons I have no guarantee of grandchildren whereas if I had had daughters, I would rest easy in the belief that I would get at least one grandchild. Girls are a sure thing and boys are a gamble. I don't even feel confident with 4 sons that I will ahve any grandchildren at all and that will be the end of my line because my grandma only had one son and my dad only had two daughters and my sister by my dad is not going to have any children. My 4 boys are it and they are it for my husband's family as well. I would much rather have at least ONE sure thing than a Genghis Khan who might get killed before having any children and even if he did, there is no guarantee that they are even his!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know lots of girls way back in high school that got pregnant and the boy would have nothing to do with them, now that would hurt me unreal if my grandbaby was in some girl and I will never see it, that's what I think about, I am hoping that I am raising my boys right so that will never happen, even if the relationship doesn't work then at least be friends so I can be apart of the childs life...
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast