Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianBlossom View Post
    This may be a daft question.... but does CM change when on the pill as you wouldn’t ovulate on the pill? However I’m sure my CM changes when am on the pill. Hoping to come off the pill and ttc beginning of November x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes you really can't tell anything about your CM patterns off the pill, by observing when you're on the pill.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes ObsidianBlossom liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quick EWCM question...I’m due to ovulate in approx 4 days time (going by my last 3 cycles). I got my period last Friday and here I find myself week later with lots of EWCM happening. Should I be concerned about ovulating early? I’ve already been struggling with my cycles going from 27 to 23 days and my ovulation has been moving up to. I’ve been getting positive OPK on day 11. Today I’m Day 8. Should I be worried that I’ll get a positive OPK before day CD11? Can women can several days of EWCM before ovulating? My plan was to BD Sunday or Monday for a girl but now I don’t know...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is not unusual to have EWCM for up to a week before ovulation. Some of us get CM 4-5 days regularly (I do about 80% of the time (even in the cycle I got my girl) and have even had cycles where I saw EWCM on CD 3 for a CD 14 O). We notice stuff like this more when TTC. I would wait for positive OPK and attempt then.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic quick question please. I do tend to get egg white EWCM. I’m swaying blue (if I don’t chicken out) next month, but just watching my fertile days this month, as i have been just to get to know how my body works. I’m in my fertile days now, with egg white cervical mucus today although my clearblue test shows Low fertility today. My question is on the clearblue test, there is a low fertility, high fertility, and peak fertility result. I just wanted to confirm that once I see the “high fertility” smiley face in the morning, we DTD that night, again the next morning and then again the night after. We do this at “ High fertility” result not at “peak Fertility” yes?

I’m planning on using preseed with my attempts. Lastly do you still recommend using guaifenesin 5 days before predicted O and through O? Any prefemce on which type of guaifenesin?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your reply atomic! I’ll keep looking for that positive OPK and not worry too much. Any technique I’ve tried to dry it up never works for me. For as long as I can remember, I’ve always produced a lot. That’s just me I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It is not unusual to have EWCM for up to a week before ovulation. Some of us get CM 4-5 days regularly (I do about 80% of the time (even in the cycle I got my girl) and have even had cycles where I saw EWCM on CD 3 for a CD 14 O). We notice stuff like this more when TTC. I would wait for positive OPK and attempt then.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie.Z View Post
    Atomic quick question please. I do tend to get egg white EWCM. I’m swaying blue (if I don’t chicken out) next month, but just watching my fertile days this month, as i have been just to get to know how my body works. I’m in my fertile days now, with egg white cervical mucus today although my clearblue test shows Low fertility today. My question is on the clearblue test, there is a low fertility, high fertility, and peak fertility result. I just wanted to confirm that once I see the “high fertility” smiley face in the morning, we DTD that night, again the next morning and then again the night after. We do this at “ High fertility” result not at “peak Fertility” yes?

I’m planning on using preseed with my attempts. Lastly do you still recommend using guaifenesin 5 days before predicted O and through O? Any prefemce on which type of guaifenesin?
    No, at peak fertility. Peak fertility starts about a day before ovulation for most people, so by having attempt the night of positive OPK, again the next morning, nd again the following night (this is 2 attempts in the same day if possible) you would end up with one attempt later on O-1 and 2 on O Day which is in line with SHettles if that is important to you.

If you don't care about Shettles and your husband can keep up with it, you can certainly have sex every other day or even every day with a "high" reading too (although if you don't get the peak reading after 2 days of "high" go to every other day till the "peak" comes along so you don't deplete hubby if O is delayed)

Yes guaifenesin is good if you want to use it. Get the kind that has JUST guaifenesin and not any other stuff. Some of the guaifenesins have additional ingredients which may harm you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123