Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure. I know a few smaller/thin guys who have boys.. but it's about even with girls too. I think it's the wife that matters most. I am a gym bum and a lot of the buff dudes who are hitting the gym, pumping testosterone, also have girls. Could be more due to steroid use (not sure if they do! Just an assumption)
    *2009* *2012* hoping to add a BOY.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree one zillion percent that dudes that lift have WAYYYYY more girls. I would LOVE to do a study on this because it's not only my observation, but several others have told me that independently without prompting, from all around the world.

It is one of the reasons why I am still quite skeptical of the male testosterone = more boys because those guys have tons of T going on (both natural and shall we say "enhanced") and have tons of girls.

One thing to consider is that many men use Clomid to alter their hormonal profile so they can get more cut.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just like stronger, solid women have boys because biologically it benefits their lifestyle more...maybe it's the same with men, but opposite. Yanno, a strong father figure could protect and provide better for girls..whereas boys would eventually become competition? A skinny weak dad will have more boys because he will need more help hunting etc..Idk very far fetched haha
    *2009* *2012* hoping to add a BOY.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. My hubby is 186cm and 85kg. His BMI would be 24.5 (men of 33 years). It says normale in here
    http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calcul...it=0&x=58&y=12 ...but now I am little worried?? Should he gain some weight these weeks before our attempt?
    Atomic...
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest_Complex View Post
    Just like stronger, solid women have boys because biologically it benefits their lifestyle more...maybe it's the same with men, but opposite. Yanno, a strong father figure could protect and provide better for girls..whereas boys would eventually become competition? A skinny weak dad will have more boys because he will need more help hunting etc..Idk very far fetched haha
    Haha yeah maybe stretching it a bit BUT I do think a lot of guys who are really into weight lifting as adults have done because they were not physically very intimidating by nature and felt like they needed to bulk up. So just because they're hulking behemoths NOW, may have been originally the 98 lb weakling getting sand kicked in their face in the old ads.

I also think there may be something to the idea (and please forgive me for generalizing which is never nice but unfortunately has to be done sometimes) that supermanly manly men may prefer a softer, sweeter, Mary woman and not those Martha "grrls" like me who are boy making machines.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MyByC View Post
    Ok. My hubby is 186cm and 85kg. His BMI would be 24.5 (men of 33 years). It says normale in here
    BMI Calculator ...but now I am little worried?? Should he gain some weight these weeks before our attempt?
    Atomic...
    I don't want any man to gain or lose weight for a PINK sway. The reason is that men tend to lose fat first while keeping muscle, and gain muscle first wtihout gaining much fat. So whether they lose or gain, it only serves to make them more blue friendly as a general rule.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I remember you told me for my DH to loose weight(if he can)..now I read about taking weight so I didnt knew what to think..
    Thank you
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MyByC View Post
    I remember you told me for my DH to loose weight(if he can)..now I read about taking weight so I didnt knew what to think..
    Thank you
    My, (I am not angry in any way but I really need to address this because you keep doing this) the info that is in your sway plan is better than anything in the forums. I do not have your sway plan in front of me when you ask me questions in the forums and so I give general info. I simply cannot keep your individual info straight in the forums. If you have a sway plan, PLEASE stick with what is in your plan and in the forums and don't go from thread to thread trying to "catch me" making a mistake or whatever you're trying to do here. I can't give individual advice in the general forums.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I apologise. I do not try to catch you! I'm just confused when I read other opinions regarding sway..so I better ask.
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely think macho men rarely are interested in strong women. And I also prefer gentle, artistic types myself. It almost never works to have 2 very dominant personalities in a relationship, IME/O!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast