Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell me about it!!

LOL this got bumped to the next page, I was referring to two dominant people in a relationship together! (don't do it!)
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; October 27th, 2014 at 12:38 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MyByC View Post
    I apologise. I do not try to catch you! I'm just confused when I read other opinions regarding sway..so I better ask.
    ok. Just keep in mind that Custom Sways are BETTER than the forums and so it is best for both you and me to work in your Custom Forum on stuff because then I can give you the best info that is tailored to you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Tell me about it!!

LOL this got bumped to the next page, I was referring to two dominant people in a relationship together! (don't do it!)
    I can only gather that you have second if not firsthand experience with this! It's funny, in my youth (teens/early twenties), I fantasized about a relationship based on equality, with no one person having more power than the other. And yet I don't think I've ever seen that, so I'm nit sure where I got such a foolish romantic idea. I've seen couples in which both parties are very balanced (not too dom or sub), and that's the closest I've seen (though still i can point out who calls the ultimate shots). But as a very dominant person, I now know that such a situation would never work for me personally. What's truly ironic, though, is that I'm sexually drawn to very dominating men who will never satisy me emotionally. So I'm always forced to choice between everything great BUT sex, or great sex with little else. The men I'm drawn to emotionally, don't have enough fire/force in the bedroom. This conundrum used to drive me mad, but I've given up on true love so some unusual polyamorous/open relationship type solution is what I hope for now. I just want companionship with at least occasional great sex, and several kidlets. Too much to ask for, it seems...

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    My DH is 5 9' and 250lbs. He only tried to loose weight before DS3. He used to play football and wrestle.

I know plenty of males that are lean...the ones who ride bikes a lot have all girls. Most of these guys also have dairy issues and only drink soy milk. A few of them also have careers that takes them from home for a few weeks at a time.
    Hasn't worked for us. DH is a beanpole, never works out because he's naturally skinny (damn him) so has very little muscle mass. He's also short, at around 5'5" and weighs 127. His only physical activity is cycling, he doesn't bike much anymore but biked a LOT as a teen through young adult years. He drinks very little dairy (too much coffee but he's cut back now) and is military so obviously away a lot.

And yet, we have 3 boys!
    Last edited by LacePrincess; January 3rd, 2015 at 03:15 PM.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123