IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Order the new Timing Book HERE

ORDER THE TIMING BOOK BY CLICKING HERE

Timing intercourse is one of the best-known methods to help select your baby’s gender naturally (selecting your baby’s gender naturally is also known as gender swaying, or simply swaying). For many, it’s the only method of swaying they’ve heard of. So when they begin to investigate how to increase their odds of conceiving a baby of a particular gender naturally, it is the first, often the only method they look into. Unfortunately, as many have learned the hard way, timing simply doesn’t work the way we think it does.

Both the Shettles and O+12 timing methods have been scientifically debunked when tested using modern technology. Shettles and O+12 do not work in the ways their proponents claim, and they will really lower your odds of conception - in some cases to zero. They may even undermine your chances of swaying success! But so many people believe in these methods that they want to include them. And that’s ok. The problem is, the techniques as they are commonly written are so complicated that they are difficult, bordering on impossible for a layman to figure out, let alone implement.

We at Gender Dreaming have come up with a better way to utilize timing methods as a part of an overall TTC (trying to conceive) plan. It is based on the newest and best scientific information available and will enable you to include some timing methods in your plan without rendering conception impossible.

This book explains IF timing sways, how you can best use both timing and frequency to influence your baby's gender and what not to do with timing so you don't hurt your chances.

ORDER THE TIMING BOOK BY CLICKING HERE
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; November 16th, 2015 at 10:06 AM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I made a purchase for one of the books last night, I'm not sure if it was the frequency book or the understanding opks! Where could I access the book?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try logging out and logging back in again, they will show up in the forums! Let me know if you don't see them, I'll post the links to all the books since we aren't sure which one you got.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic,

So I went into forums after logging in and out, I still cannot access the book.
    Please send the link

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, this is the timing one, if you ordered something different this may not work. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/down...e-timing-book/
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Hey Atomic,

So I went into forums after logging in and out, I still cannot access the book.
    Please send the link
    I had the same problem.