Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    {hugs} It is difficult but you know, my plan changed several times, even during the month of our attempt - but eventually it became clear what I wanted to do and what felt right for us and I felt comfortable with my choices. Don't worry if you change your mind on different aspects several times, you'll get there in the end!

suregena - would frequent release be possible for you and DH based on what you've said? We had the opposite problem (abstinence was not possible for my DH!) so we went with what would work best for us.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    {hugs} It is difficult but you know, my plan changed several times, even during the month of our attempt - but eventually it became clear what I wanted to do and what felt right for us and I felt comfortable with my choices. Don't worry if you change your mind on different aspects several times, you'll get there in the end!

suregena - would frequent release be possible for you and DH based on what you've said? We had the opposite problem (abstinence was not possible for my DH!) so we went with what would work best for us.

Frequent release might be, yes. My husband certainly doesn't turn things down, even when he's tired, but we don't go out of the way to do it. So I think we could do it... especially since for me, the big O isn't a goal. Hahah! So it doesn't matter or not if I'm not into it.

Abstinence would certainly be super easy for us, but I just worry about the impact of quality due to his age (though he is very healthy, vegetarian, etcetera... thin except for his little beer gut... ha) and my past early miscarriages... so now I'm second-guessing myself.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you feel more comfortable with Frequent Release for that reason then I think it's a very valid one! Don't forget you have the option of having DH release rather than actually DTD every day if you want to stick with one attempt as you would have with the abstinence plan. This is what we did.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Suregena,
    What about doing a two time attempt with a cut off?

I think I may have come with a plan for myself....BD frequently probably won't work for me...so, 3.5 day cut off and o-1 and 0!
    No timing at all...I looked at the moon phases and I just want to get pregnant.

zanacal...did you get DS 3 with a pink sway?

Do you there is a chance of a girl after

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by suregena View Post
    Oh, dear! I had been planning on abstinence with a cut off, but now I don't know (like with most things... I think I've got a plan formulated then I read something additional on here and then I'm back to "I DON'T KNOW!!!")
    I'm concerned about birth defects now!

Oof. Abstinence isn't difficult for us, sadly, because between our son and my husband's odd work patterns + my job, we rarely have the chance or energy to do anything. He is always so tired that he doesn't even really self-release.

Before our son, our jobs were different and we were pretty regular with doing things. Not so much these days.

But, anyway. I'm confused again. Hmmm.
    I'm sorry, I WISH that everything could be in agreement, but I just follow the info that is there and I seem to draw majorly different conclusions at times than what the IG crew does.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by suregena View Post
    Frequent release might be, yes. My husband certainly doesn't turn things down, even when he's tired, but we don't go out of the way to do it. So I think we could do it... especially since for me, the big O isn't a goal. Hahah! So it doesn't matter or not if I'm not into it.

Abstinence would certainly be super easy for us, but I just worry about the impact of quality due to his age (though he is very healthy, vegetarian, etcetera... thin except for his little beer gut... ha) and my past early miscarriages... so now I'm second-guessing myself.
    I REALLY think you guys shouldn't do abstain based on your description. Most people I think are prob. fine and the risk was minor, but the way you describe the situation, I think you guys would be better off with compressed FR.

Healthy pg is always my number one goal. If you can't conceive, you have no chance at your DG.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    Suregena,
    What about doing a two time attempt with a cut off?

I think I may have come with a plan for myself....BD frequently probably won't work for me...so, 3.5 day cut off and o-1 and 0!
    No timing at all...I looked at the moon phases and I just want to get pregnant.

Do you there is a chance of a girl after
    Lemon, I think that is a fine attempt if you feel good about it!! There have been both boys and girls conceived with every possible timing and BD pattern and lowering sway stress ALWAYS helps.

There is DEF. chance of sway succeeding even after one failed sway! I know several ladies with 4-5 boys who swayed once and twice and had opposites, then went onto conceive a baby girl on accident!! o.O

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    No, we didn't sway with baby #3.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic...I just keep reading women who had two boys and then just went for it...and had a girl.
    I am not sure how much I can put into timing when the diet is not going to continue over Christmas and I am barely doing it anyway.
    I would love to have a better plan...but I just know I want a solid attempt to just get pregnant...with a girl..lol!
    What about a 3 day cut off (could be 2 day, abstain before) and then o plus 12 or less...maybe 8 hours..since I am not sure how perfect I can figure it out.

Atomic, if you were to try (not to late by the way) would timing would you use?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks zanacal.
    What about this baby?
    When do you find out?
    Cute pic btw

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast