Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklaundryplease View Post
    What is E4D?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's when you have sex every 4 days starting the first day after your period finishes. So you really only get 1 attempt in the fertile period without having to do ovulation tests to see when you're ovulating. Allows you to stress less.

two beautiful (4) (2) who are my everything

Nipt test confirmed girl early next year !!!

LE PCOS diet, metformin, femara for sway only

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No, it's not. If you O between CD 10 and 14, the CD 10 will cover you. If you O CD 14 or beyond that, the CD 10 sperm would be dead by then. In the very, very longshot that there was something left from CD 10 (very unlikely) then it would already be capacitated and would fertilize the egg before the CD 14 had time to capacitate.

So yes, that's what I want you to do.
    Atomic we BD last night which was CD 9 and I feel thrush symptoms. It's too late to worry about that but will be doing it again on CD 13 ( we re doing BD every 4 days) how should I treat the thrush. It's very slight but will treatment affect the attempt in few days. What's best to do ?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just go ahead and treat it. We don't know how it sways but you don't need to be miserable.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just go ahead and treat it. We don't know how it sways but you don't need to be miserable.
    Yeah I'll do that. I keep thinking it's gone away and then few hours later it's back. It's only slight. I'll treat it today but I'll wait 5 days and BD then. It'll potentially be too late for ovulation but if I lose a month it's fine. I don't feel comfortable swaying with active yeast. Do you think 5 days is enough after treatment for it to be neutral in swaying ? I know this is hard to answer because there isn't much known out there.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's fine either way.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's fine either way.
    So I just found out I'm pregnant ! We only did the CD9 in the end because of the yeast infection but I still got pregnant. Judging by the intense bloating and cramps on CD 13 I ovulated around then. I used femara and did very shallow release on the attempt. Pretty much jumped and dumped after 5 seconds. And my husband had a hot bath and did hurry up release right before. Obviously I've been doing the LE PCOS diet for months . Metformin. Lost heaps of weight ( had a high BMI so wasn't an issue and very welcome ) No exercise though. Totally shocked how this is happening. I'm 4 days early from Af with a nice line on the test whatever this baby is I really hope it sticks. Because with all those odds the sperm still made it to the egg. We just thought on our first month we d go all out on the attempt especially because with our boys we got pregnant so easily. And would have lightened the dumping and hot baths etc with each month. Again one attempt each with my boys so we knew we might not have an issue conceiving and were comfortable if it took a awhile. So surprised I'm pregnant with us trying to lower the sperm count so much. Fingers crossed it sticks and we get a healthy baby out of this. I'm hoping the yeast didn't undo months of sway but still at peace with whatever.

I'll do a sway sheet in a week or two as it's really very early days now and I'd rather wAit.

Thank you atomic for everything. What a woman you are.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that's crazy Hopefull!! I suspect you Oed a day earlier. Femara can make your O pattern change so you can have symptoms before, during and after O. Great job!

9. Likes Hopefullmummy liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that's crazy Hopefull!! I suspect you Oed a day earlier. Femara can make your O pattern change so you can have symptoms before, during and after O. Great job!
    Hi atomic. Unfortunately last night at 6 weeks I started miscarrying. I'm feeling lots of ups and downs but looking back I stopped feeling pregnant a few days ago.

What do you recommend I do now. I've been eating lots of red meat, taking vitamins and snacking etc for last 4 weeks (found out I was pregnant just into 3 weeks of my cycle ) so I've been eating lots of high nutrient things. Do I wait a little to get back into the LE lifestyle ? I know miscarriages sway too. Do I wait to have my period first ? Or should I wait few more cycles so I can continue diet. obviously I have to wait for my period if I want to take femara. And also to know when I'm ovulating so I can do the one attempt.

I Ve also been thinking should I take clomid instead or femara since you have more experience with that one. I have a prescription for both.

Thank you so much for everything. I didn't do a sway sheet because I really wanted to wait to see if it was viable. I've been so cautious with this pregnancy from the start. I just know how common miscarriages are and that having two babies and none before it just was too lucky. Like I was due to have one. Weird I know. But I felt that the whole time.

Anyway thank you so much do everything. You're a Wonder Woman.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no Hopeful, I'm so sorry to hear this.

Are you just bleeding, though?? (sorry for indelicate question) Bleeding does not always mean a miscarriage so I just don't want you to do anything to jeopardize a pregnancy if it is just bleeding. I'd wait till pregnnacy test is negative.

We've been having good luck having people start up again right away. Pregnancy and miscarraige is depleting and your fertility is likely suppressed. I do think since we have the Femara, that you should wait out the first egg and start the Femara with your first menstrual cycle and TTC then. This will give you time back on diet anyway.

Do NOT try to have another 12 weeks on diet. No one is doing that and we're still getting great results after a loss.

Can you please clarify "know when you're ovulating to do one attempt?" Because your O day very well may be different and I don't want you to assume you're going to O CD 11-14 because you may not even after taking Femara.

I want you to continue Femara. All the data we have is that Femara is BETTER. I have a fair amount of experience with the Femara at this point as well and I recommend it over the Clomid.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no Hopeful, I'm so sorry to hear this.

Are you just bleeding, though?? (sorry for indelicate question) Bleeding does not always mean a miscarriage so I just don't want you to do anything to jeopardize a pregnancy if it is just bleeding. I'd wait till pregnnacy test is negative.

We've been having good luck having people start up again right away. Pregnancy and miscarraige is depleting and your fertility is likely suppressed. I do think since we have the Femara, that you should wait out the first egg and start the Femara with your first menstrual cycle and TTC then. This will give you time back on diet anyway.

Do NOT try to have another 12 weeks on diet. No one is doing that and we're still getting great results after a loss.

Can you please clarify "know when you're ovulating to do one attempt?" Because your O day very well may be different and I don't want you to assume you're going to O CD 11-14 because you may not even after taking Femara.

I want you to continue Femara. All the data we have is that Femara is BETTER. I have a fair amount of experience with the Femara at this point as well and I recommend it over the Clomid.
    Not just bleeding unfortunately. Ultrasound and hcg both indicate that there is no longer a viable pregnancy. I will be doing another test and blood hcg level again before the ttc cycle begins again because of the femara and birth defects thing of course.

I have OPk tests I can use for ovulation. I didn't last time because we were doing ED4 but ended up only doing once because of thrush. He also works in another city during the week so really we might just have to do it when we can and hope that's close enough to ovulation.

So I'll wait for my next Af and then go from there. Back on Le diet. Thanks again.

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast