Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullmummy View Post
    Yes I have ! I can't see it either :/

I fell pregnant the cycle straight after a 6 week miscarriage
    On and off the Le diet for 1 year. I would go months just eating what I wanted and when ever I wanted. ( in the end I just went low cal and vego. Also low carb because I have pcos )
    No snacking. No breakfast when I was serious about diet.
    Also I bought a plan off atomic
    Lots of coffee
    Also I lost a lot of weight but during that time my weight went up and down. While pregnant I put some on. And didn't feel like dieting till i got my period because I felt so down from the miscarriage. So I ate what I wanted and a lot. Then when i got my period I got serious and dieted for those two weeks before conception. So I was off the diet for a while. But I lost around 30kgs In total.

I got femara for sway only. Also metformin.

BD once. Shallow. And hurry up release. So husband ejaculated and then we bd as soon as possible. Within an hour. No orgasm. Jump and dump straight awAy. Reason I did this is because we are extremely fertile. We Ve had unprotected sex 4 times in our lives and I've fallen pregnant 4 times with it. So I felt like we really needed to lower the sperm count.

Lots of coffee.

No exercise. I just couldn't

Wine whenever I could. So prob 2-3 times a week.

I didn't do any of the superstitious things. No ions or moon phases etc either

And I went from being really intense and boy mum about the sway to chilled out and relaxed in the end. I don't know if it's because I lowered my testosterone with controlling my pcos or what caused it. The chicken or the egg situation. I think by losing a lot of weight I got my pcos under control too.
    I'm still over weight though.

So anyway I believe if I swayed at the start it prob wouldn't have worked because I was really intense and obsessing over every detail. I really learnt a lot about myself in this process too. It's been so interesting looking at one sex multiple kids parents and seeing that these things aren't purely luck. And I know that without a conscious sway I would be wired to have another boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have clomid and metformin too and also on PCOS diet. Have been trying for 6 months though now. My other 3 took a while to conceive as well. I'm 41 so that doesn't help. Have a plan from atomic so we are working on getting me pregnant!
    Three lovely sons

Trying to sway

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopetoswaypink View Post
    I have clomid and metformin too and also on PCOS diet. Have been trying for 6 months though now. My other 3 took a while to conceive as well. I'm 41 so that doesn't help. Have a plan from atomic so we are working on getting me pregnant!
    That's great. Sending you lots of luck. I think when you have pcos you might even have more luck because you have a chance to make a difference in hormones and your maternal condition. And change seems to sway.

two beautiful (4) (2) who are my everything

Nipt test confirmed girl early next year !!!

LE PCOS diet, metformin, femara for sway only

4. Likes hopetoswaypink liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullmummy View Post
    That's great. Sending you lots of luck. I think when you have pcos you might even have more luck because you have a chance to make a difference in hormones and your maternal condition. And change seems to sway.

Yes, noticed huge differences since swaying, my cycles are now regular. Just got clomid (can't get hold of femara) so hoping that will help. I've always had to have lots of attempts around ovulation to get pregnant in the past so I think that's why the one attempt/E4D hasn't worked. Going to try E4D plus another attempt at +ve opk this month.

Three lovely sons

Trying to sway

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations hopefullmummy! It must be an amazing feeling that your sway worked. I'm also on the pcos diet and doing clomid I've been on diet a year now and get so fed up at times, I'm also on clomid so hoping I get lucky soon I'm 40 so need it to happen asap.
    Could you please post some things about your diet and what you ate to give me some ideas, I do good sometimes and others not so good on the diet. It's been nice reading your sway journey I can relate to it and I'm delighted every time I hear someone on the pcos diet sway has worked. Good luck and enjoy every minute of your pregnancy.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I answered your question about the vitamins in another thread.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a message in to tech support about the add your sway issue. Thanks for letting me know, I had hoped it would be posted by now!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I have a message in to tech support about the add your sway issue. Thanks for letting me know, I had hoped it would be posted by now!
    No problem. Thanks for the response to vitamins. Hopefully the technical
    Issue gets solved.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink rose View Post
    Congratulations hopefullmummy! It must be an amazing feeling that your sway worked. I'm also on the pcos diet and doing clomid I've been on diet a year now and get so fed up at times, I'm also on clomid so hoping I get lucky soon I'm 40 so need it to happen asap.
    Could you please post some things about your diet and what you ate to give me some ideas, I do good sometimes and others not so good on the diet. It's been nice reading your sway journey I can relate to it and I'm delighted every time I hear someone on the pcos diet sway has worked. Good luck and enjoy every minute of your pregnancy.
    Sure

If you understand a little about carbs and how blood sugar works it's pretty easy. I was on a keto diet before that so I knew which veggies and foods were high in carbs. But also since I limited meat and fat with the Le diet I had to allow some carbs. So I didn't eat a bowl of brown rice but I did have rice cakes for example. I tried to do a lot of intermittent fasting. So after I ate my dinner I didn't eat again the next day till lunch. Lots of black coffee helps.

Lunch id have rice cakes with hummus and tomatoes. Some pumpkin soup. Some popcorn.

Dinner id have again a form of soup. Lots of veggies. Green beans, carrot, peas cucumber etc stir fried or steamed. Glass of wine or two.

I didn't count anything because I've been dieting for years lol but anyway I had a lot of cheats but honestly I never snacked. Ever. Was always conscious of my blood sugar being constantly high.

I also thought the intermittent fasting was a good sway tactic of fasting for 16 hrs. I had months of eating anything and everything. I think the more
    You relax about the sway the better.

Femara , metformin are strong tactics too.

Hope this helps.

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopetoswaypink View Post
    Yes, noticed huge differences since swaying, my cycles are now regular. Just got clomid (can't get hold of femara) so hoping that will help. I've always had to have lots of attempts around ovulation to get pregnant in the past so I think that's why the one attempt/E4D hasn't worked. Going to try E4D plus another attempt at +ve opk this month.

Good luck with all of that. Hope this is your lucky month.

16. Likes hopetoswaypink liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hopefullmummy I'm a fairly relaxed because I'm on the diet so long and although I'm doing the pcos I do have cheats with my meals sometimes I snack but not very often. I also have lots of coffee with a small amount of full fat milk and Coke Zero which keeps me going. Most days I cope fine but sometimes I get days where I crave food all day not often but these are hard and I add a snack in to keep me going.
    I get very anxious at times but trying to chill out more and not worry as much about my diet and sway being perfect, I always feel it's not good enough!
    I do fast overnight & until lunch the next day so hopefully sooner or later it all works out. I also exercise 5 days on a stationary bike 60 mins hope all this helps.
    Thanks for your advise and enjoy your dream pregnancy xx

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast