Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink rose View Post
    Thanks hopefullmummy I'm a fairly relaxed because I'm on the diet so long and although I'm doing the pcos I do have cheats with my meals sometimes I snack but not very often. I also have lots of coffee with a small amount of full fat milk and Coke Zero which keeps me going. Most days I cope fine but sometimes I get days where I crave food all day not often but these are hard and I add a snack in to keep me going.
    I get very anxious at times but trying to chill out more and not worry as much about my diet and sway being perfect, I always feel it's not good enough!
    I do fast overnight & until lunch the next day so hopefully sooner or later it all works out. I also exercise 5 days on a stationary bike 60 mins hope all this helps.
    Thanks for your advise and enjoy your dream pregnancy xx
    Sounds like you're doing it perfectly. I was convinced mine wasn't a strong sway because you know I didn't do everything. But I think it's the best way to go. Also exercising would help with those cheats.

I've noticed on instagram any lady who has lost heaps of weight ( not necessarily got to a low weight ) and then gets pregnant always has girls. And their diets are restrictive and they exercise. Atomic has obviously researched the hell out of this but just my observation on Insta definitely confirms it. So as long as I was losing weight I didn't stress too much on the cheats. Also I couldn't control my cravings. I seriously had no choice but to just eat what I wanted sometimes. Sometimes I went a couple of months off the diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    two beautiful (4) (2) who are my everything

Nipt test confirmed girl early next year !!!

LE PCOS diet, metformin, femara for sway only

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hopefullmummy just reading about how you wernt 100% perfect on the diet puts my mind as ease and I am trying my best. I love how you observed all the instagram mums and any who lost weight or were on diets had girls! I always find myself looking at families I know when I'm out and trying to guess how they got their girls (mad I know).
    I have always been petite and small and never a huge eater i would say I lived a more girl lifestyle than boy when I got my boys. But I now drink coffee instead of tea, alcohol, exercise more just cardio so hopefully these are all good changes to sway pink.
    It's good to see a more relaxed approach to swaying can work and sometimes we need to give in to our cravings and go with the flow.
    Did you ever have sweet treats or chocolate?

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink rose View Post
    Thanks hopefullmummy just reading about how you wernt 100% perfect on the diet puts my mind as ease and I am trying my best. I love how you observed all the instagram mums and any who lost weight or were on diets had girls! I always find myself looking at families I know when I'm out and trying to guess how they got their girls (mad I know).
    I have always been petite and small and never a huge eater i would say I lived a more girl lifestyle than boy when I got my boys. But I now drink coffee instead of tea, alcohol, exercise more just cardio so hopefully these are all good changes to sway pink.
    It's good to see a more relaxed approach to swaying can work and sometimes we need to give in to our cravings and go with the flow.
    Did you ever have sweet treats or chocolate?
    Yeah on bad days I did. But when I was on track mentally I didn't. No fruit either. But I think metformin helps counteract that a little too. So does exercise.

This will make you relax a little. After I fell pregnant first I dropped the Le diet. Ate meat and sweets and what ever for those 6 weeks. Then miscarried. That took 4 weeks to get my period. I still ate what I wanted. Then after my period I freaked out and hard core dieted for 2 weeks till ovulation then fell
    Pregnant that cycle, so the miscarriage, the femara, feeling hopeless and grieving ? , personal things that made me feel very hopeless about our future and I'd say weight loss from a while before all helped. And I lost weight in those 2 weeks again. So who knows ????? Don't stress and do your best. I promise I was not perfect in any way.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullmummy View Post
    Yeah on bad days I did. But when I was on track mentally I didn't. No fruit either. But I think metformin helps counteract that a little too. So does exercise.

This will make you relax a little. After I fell pregnant first I dropped the Le diet. Ate meat and sweets and what ever for those 6 weeks. Then miscarried. That took 4 weeks to get my period. I still ate what I wanted. Then after my period I freaked out and hard core dieted for 2 weeks till ovulation then fell
    Pregnant that cycle, so the miscarriage, the femara, feeling hopeless and grieving ? , personal things that made me feel very hopeless about our future and I'd say weight loss from a while before all helped. And I lost weight in those 2 weeks again. So who knows ????? Don't stress and do your best. I promise I was not perfect in any way.

Also if ever ate sweets etc I ate with my meal. Just wanted to not snack and constant have my blood sugar rise. Once is dropped I let it stay there for a while. And always waited till I was hungry to eat.

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hopefully mummy for all your advise I do mostly eat my sweets or chocolate with a meal just trying to cut it out completely and do my best. I eat plenty of fruit I would have fruit for lunch and sometimes after dinner I find it stops me craving sweet things and keeps me full.
    I'm trying my best to be so relaxed but being on the diet for a while gets hard so I just have to make it feel like it's a natural lifestyle for me. I do coffee or Coke Zero when I'm hungry between meals to keep me going so I do let my blood sugar drop. Trying to think positive about this my dh is becoming impatient. Thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions much appreciated.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats hopefullmummy!! I love reading about your sway I have pcos but not using any meds I hope it will still work
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlswaylondon View Post
    Congrats hopefullmummy!! I love reading about your sway I have pcos but not using any meds I hope it will still work
    Everyone's got a chance Hun. If I can ( a very strong boy Mum personality/lifestyle wise ) can then anyone can.

Good luck with It all. Be conscious of your blood sugar levels as a pcos person is my advice.

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Girlswaylondon thanked for this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345