Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Question for Atomic

I want to ask you before your baby comes, you'll be too busy then

I'm waiting eagerly for the blue part of this http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...tml#post197754

I have my crazy plan to sway again starting from Aug 2013, I'll be almost 41 by then

You said once ( can't remember where) that you'll try to find out the reasons why it takes so long for (some of ) blue swayers to get pg. Theoretically, we should get pg in no time with all the nutrients and vitamins and stuff and yet it seems pink swayers are getting pg quicker.

I'm completely aware of my age and declining fertility due to that, I would be OK with 6-7 months trying, but over a year????
    Esp bcos I've had 2 oops pregnancies (DD1 was 'non fertile day' but what did I know back then LOL) and DD2 was 1st attempt success.

I was classical girl lifestyle example, always semi-hungry, very thin ( skinny?lol) NEVER breakfast, etc, you name it. And yet I did it just like that 3 times

Thank you in advance!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I think that's the last great mystery left to solve Zivic - I feel like I have a good handle on the whys and hows of everything else but that's still not clear to me. I think it's a combo of timing, egg white, baking soda, high sodium diet, and dropping calcium/magnesium. Possibly gaining TOO much weight. I'm also worried that some of the allegedly sperm-friendly supps people are giving their husbands, may not be working. We are doing SOMETHING wrong because the blue swayers should be getting pregnant right away but they're not. It may be that some couples are starting off pink friendly/possibly lower in fertility to begin with, but I don't buy that for people like you and Begonia who got pg with girls very easily.

I am working on the weight gain for blue essay right now and I hope to have it posted in the next couple days (I'm discussing this issue a bit in there). I probably shouldn't have posted the pink part without the blue part but I was trying to save time answering some pink swayers' questions so I had more time to write the blue essay!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool, thank you!
    I was taking supps that are supposed to improve egg quality, except for vitamin D which I will definitely include next time. For DH: Zinc, CoQ-10, Fish Oil, L-Carnitine ummm I've forgot the others I need to refresh my memory lol!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I forgot to say, you have all the time til Aug 2013 to figure out how to get pg OHW with a boy of course lol just kidding!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Cool, thank you!
    I was taking supps that are supposed to improve egg quality, except for vitamin D which I will definitely include next time. For DH: Zinc, CoQ-10, Fish Oil, L-Carnitine ummm I've forgot the others I need to refresh my memory lol!
    We know SO little about some of these supps that I think we may not totally know if they sway or not or in what doses. Just out of curiosity how much zinc was he taking??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Just out of curiosity how much zinc was he taking??
    He wasn't taking it, I had to give him everything along with a glass of water It's all his fault, his rotten sperm=his fault lol! Seriously: he wouldn't change a thing for a sway

Zinc: I was giving him 50mg at the beginning, that is before I came to GD, then I cut it off to 25mg. So he was taking 25 mg for at least 8 months.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    25 is ok, 50 is not, so I thought I had better double check!

Men! :P