Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello poppit I saw you mention you have pcos, have you looked into apple cider vinegar to help with this?? It helps sway blue and pcos plus is a lovely salad dressing!!

Maybe say hi on the sep boy thread we may be able to answer any questions you have there

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Hello poppit I saw you mention you have pcos, have you looked into apple cider vinegar to help with this?? It helps sway blue and pcos plus is a lovely salad dressing!!

Maybe say hi on the sep boy thread we may be able to answer any questions you have there
    Thanks have never heard of that will look it up. X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by poppit2k View Post
    Bump
    Both those recipes look divine and perfect for blue. I think chicken thighs are great for blue!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing them and I'm sorry I didn't get back to this thread sooner, I'm still trying to figure out my most effective schedule with my new baby and the boys in school (they need the computer sometimes)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html here is the thread on PCOS and swaying if you haven't seen it!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic sagebrush that's great. No need to be sorry we are all busy. X

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys! I'm new here but have been over on the oct chit-chat thread a bit. I wanted to share a recipe - I made a quinoa recipe last night that is perfect for ttc boy! (at least I think!)
    Quinoa with Garlic, Raisins and Pine Nuts -- I used FULL SODIUM chicken stock instead of water and heavily salted with sea salt.
    Ingredients
    1 cup quinoa, rinsed well
    1/4 cup pine nuts
    2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
    2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
    1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
    1/4 cup raisins
    1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
    Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
    Directions
    Place the quinoa in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until toasted, about 2 minutes. Add 1 3/4 cups water (or use low-sodium chicken broth) and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, until the liquid is absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and let sit, covered, about 2 minutes.
    Meanwhile, toast the pine nuts in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring, until golden, about 3 minutes; transfer to a plate. Add the olive oil and garlic to the skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring, until golden, about 2 minutes. Transfer the garlic to the plate, reserving the oil.
    Fluff the quinoa with a fork. Add the pine nuts, garlic, reserved oil, parsley, raisins and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and toss.
    Per serving (3/4 cup): Calories 300; Fat 15 g (Saturated 2 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 5 mg; Carbohydrate 37 g; Fiber 4 g; Protein 8 g

8. Likes Lilyblossom liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    while I'm here - I'd love to ask any ideas you all have for proteins with your snacks. I eat a lot of nuts and peanut butter now but feel like I"m missing my cheese! What would you all eat with your fruit? Also, have you all ever had Sunbutter? Its made from sunflower seeds (got it for my daughter b/c some in her class has a peanut allergy). Its yummy but I noticed it has 25% magnesium.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi becca,

I love cheese and as a vegetarian there was no way I was giving it up. I felt that I needed all the protein help I could get. Cheese, yogurt and eggs are all good boy friendly snacks as long as they are not the low fat versions
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks pearl327 - I asked over on the chit chat forum too and it seems overwhelming positive to go ahead with cheese. Congrats on your bfp, by the way!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast