Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

How much importance do you place on the moon, biorythms and the seasons?

YES I want to do the best sway I can lol
    Another question..

So I can see that diet and supps is of ut most importance here... but what do you ladies think of the above.. bio rhythms, moon, season etc?

It would really limit things down trying to get all those lined up perfectly, wouldn't it?

Anyway... guess what?!!!!!

HUBBY SAID WE CAN TRY THIS WINTER woooooooo hooooooooo that is only 12 weeks away!!!

Is this enough time for a perfect sway shot? Also, have just finished my 2nd cycle coming off the pill... should I be waiting longer, do you think?

I am so so excited!!!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I put very little stock into biorhythms or the moon but seasons DO seem to matter although we are not quite certain why. I have been promising crystal-light an essay about this for ages and this is a sign that I need to DO IT already! (sorry Crystal!)

For best results TTC blue you need to plan to give birth during late spring/summer/early fall months. (because boys are more fragile, nature seems to have altered the sex ratio at conception just a bit so more boys are born during good weather) So conconceive 9 months earlier than that, whenever that is in your area.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, on this subject- I read your blog yesterday with your journey to conceive #4....and I identify with your feeling the need to just go ahead and get pg as you are older (and I am too). I also worry about my fertility, especially since we've had 7 months of well-times attempts, and only 1 resulted in a chemical. Would you go ahead and ttc now, which is what I want to do, or do you think it is that important to wait until the seasons are right? If I conceived this month, I'd be looking at a Thanksgiving baby, and then on to Christmas baby the next month. I just can't decide if it's worth waiting for...and DH doesn't see the point, but he will go along with whatever I think is best (thankfully).

I haven't put much stock in those things either, although I do think there might be some merit to the ions.

TTC5, 12 weeks sounds good! Like I said in an earlier post, it will go by quick!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I would go ahead and TTC right away. The seasonal variation is very very small and to me, it's not worth waiting for.

I started this journey with several other women in their late 30's and several of them were unable to get pregnant (). Even just a few months can make a difference between a baby and none because at some point it really will be the last egg. I strongly urge anyone 35 and up, esp. 38 and older, to put swaying behind getting pregnant, because if you don't get pregnant you have no chance at your desired gender.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm relieved to hear that advice, thank you. I have this now or never mentality.....and I thought I would be knocked up that very first month for sure. And truly, I would be overjoyed with a healthy daughter....the swaying is more of a why not for us. It would probably be way easier if we had another girl anyway, but I am aiming for healthy at this point!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right, well where I live the climate is pretty cool - mild we hardly had a summer this year at all =(
    Our warmer months are over Dec-March I would probably say that Jan/Feb is the warmer months..
    I was under the impression that we try in the winter months? So for us the winter months are June July August.. hence why I was planning to have a try in July (would make me due in April which is coolish- mild weather again..
    Fathers Day baby!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're trying for ions, that is true. This is something different, researchers found a very subtle variation in season of conception and gender ratio. More girls were born in the winter months and more boys in the summer months. I'll write about it in more depth so it is easier to understand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That would be great =)
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am having the same do I don't I dilemma. At the minute it is still cooooold so good for boy but next month could be a the start of warmer weather, we have strange things happening in the UK weather wise lately. But this is the 1st cycle after mmc so progestorone is still up so do I try with the weather or skip because of the progestorone?????????

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    8LP, do you take progesterone supps? I forgot to ask that on the other post....hmmmm, if you don't (I DO), maybe you will be fine. Was your m/c super early, like a chemical?

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast