Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How i got my boys~coming from a mom of 6 BOYS!

I just want to help those who are ttc a boy. I know all to well about conceiving boys cause i have 6 of them and ONLY boys. I really think the key is to EAT load up on those calories Never to go hungry! i ate sausage,fried chicken,cheeseburgers, steak,french fries, lots of Kraft blocked cheese, can corn at dinner every night, chips,bananas, spaghetti with meat sauce, lasagna, cereal like corn flakes, honey bunches of oats. fast food McDonald's,Burger king Whopper's, KFC, Taco Bell. SNACK! I did drink LOTS of Liptons citrus Green Tea when i conceived 2 of my boys. I got pregnant with my 6th son like 10 hours after the + OPK. i also did lay with a pillow under me for like 30 min after BD and fall a sleep LOL. With boys 4&5 me and my Husband BD side ways and SORRY TMI TMI TMI after we finished He fall a sleep with his (man part) still in me i also fall a sleep lol. I woke up a few hours later He was still in me LOL. I was taking calcium, magnesium, cranberry pills. Drinking TONS Ocean Spray cranberry juice. I really think those things ADDS NUTRIENTS and actually sway boy also yogurt too actually, i ate lots of the vanilla flavored kind! I also ate whatever whenever in the 2ww. My diet was pretty heavy,very hearty meals. I never went hungry. I often went for seconds each meal. So I hope this is helpful for you all if you ever need advice please feel free to contact me and here is ALLLLLL my BLUE DUST It is all yours Ladies GOOD LUCK
    Last edited by 6bluewant1pink; March 2nd, 2013 at 09:51 PM.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

2. Thanks DesiG thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hun for your advice. I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant with my fourth boy but I did try to limit my calories and nutrients before getting pregant. Will see how we've gone in about 8.5 months.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I only have 2 boys but I cant tell you my diet is the exact same as yours. If I was to concieve again I just KNOW it would be another boy having a diet rich in everything!!! Next time I will most def change my diet. Oh and my second ds was concieved 10 hrs after ovulation aswell and my poor d/h did VERY fr he struggled to finish our one time bd... So next time I am going to do the diet very strict!

5. Likes Thefinalcountdown liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you naturally thin 6bluewant1pink?

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    Are you naturally thin 6bluewant1pink?
    Wanted to ask the same question. Did you do any exercise?

Thank you for the info, it's useful!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies no not thin(i wish LOL) i am plus size. With my 1st son i was my lightest like 140 then by boy 3 i was up to 200 pounds! Then there after i was and still am 215. I never did exercise , i sure need to get on the ball now and do it
    Last edited by 6bluewant1pink; November 5th, 2012 at 11:11 PM.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

9. Likes DesiG liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I only have two boys so who knows!! I'm naturally thin and I actually eat exceedingly healthy. I'm a vegetarian and eat really only healthy fats (olive oil, nuts, avocados, flax, etc). I never eat fast food but I do eat a lot of calories every day (whole, unprocessed grains, legumes, some cheese, Greek yogurt, nuts, homemade granola, lots of kale and dark leafy greens, lots of apples and berries, soy beans, green tea, one cup coffee daily, etc). I also run 5 miles 5-6 times a week and take immune enhancing supplements (Vit D, olive leaf, Vit C, CoQ10, and fish oil).

I think the key to why I sway boy is 3 things: 1.) All of my healthy foods/supps are telling my body "times are good", 2.) even though I exercise most days, it's never overly intense so again promotes "times are good", and 3.) I do eat a lot of calories and NEVER let myself go hungry!!

Hope that helps. I just hear some of you complaining about how crappy you feel trying to eat all of the HE foods and I just want you to know it doesn't have to be all fatty, rich foods. I think as long as you're getting fats (they can be good fats!), lots of calories (they can be healthy, "lighter" calories!), and never letting yourself get hungry (seriously, snack the second you feel a rumble! :-), you're good! Obviously following AS's fat/protein/calorie guides too!!
    Proud Mom to my gorgeous 2008, and 2010. Lights of my life!!

Pretesting "normal". FSH 7.5

Cycle 1: HRC Feb 10 2012
    Started off slow on 225 Gonal F, 1 Meno; increased to 300 Gonal F and over responded. 27 eggs received, 19 mature, 15 fert, only 8 to GSN, all terrible quality- only one normal XY. NT. Boo.

Cycle 2: HRC May 2012
    Took DHEA (only 25-50 mg/day), royal jelly, bee propolis, CoQ10. Antagonist cycle with growth hormone. Started off with 300 Gonal-F and quickly moved down to 150 Gonal-F and rode it out. 43 eggs, 35 mature, 30 fert, 9 to Day 5 GSN, 1 normal XY and two normal XX. Froze all.
    July 2012 - FET at HRC, transferred 1 XX expanding blast. ???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopingForPigtails View Post
    Well I only have two boys so who knows!! I'm naturally thin and I actually eat exceedingly healthy. I'm a vegetarian and eat really only healthy fats (olive oil, nuts, avocados, flax, etc). I never eat fast food but I do eat a lot of calories every day (whole, unprocessed grains, legumes, some cheese, Greek yogurt, nuts, homemade granola, lots of kale and dark leafy greens, lots of apples and berries, soy beans, green tea, one cup coffee daily, etc). I also run 5 miles 5-6 times a week and take immune enhancing supplements (Vit D, olive leaf, Vit C, CoQ10, and fish oil).

I think the key to why I sway boy is 3 things: 1.) All of my healthy foods/supps are telling my body "times are good", 2.) even though I exercise most days, it's never overly intense so again promotes "times are good", and 3.) I do eat a lot of calories and NEVER let myself go hungry!!

Hope that helps. I just hear some of you complaining about how crappy you feel trying to eat all of the HE foods and I just want you to know it doesn't have to be all fatty, rich foods. I think as long as you're getting fats (they can be good fats!), lots of calories (they can be healthy, "lighter" calories!), and never letting yourself get hungry (seriously, snack the second you feel a rumble! :-), you're good! Obviously following AS's fat/protein/calorie guides too!!
    Great info!! Thanks for sharing!!

I don't feel crappy because I am eating fatty rich foods, I am just sick of eating!! I eat fairly healthy when not on the HE diet but I love sugar and chocolate and I just don't eat a lot of food.
    I am not thin, not fat either but my body just doesn't need a lot of food to operate. I do struggle to keep my weight down, when not swaying always trying to lose weight in one way or another.

Weird enough, I like feeling hungry! Can't explain why, I just do....but then again, i have 3 girls so....

Thanks again for the info, super helpful!

My Gender Dreaming

12. Likes Throwaway_panther, DesiG liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 6bluewant1pink View Post
    Ladies no not thin(i wish LOL) i am plus size. With my 1st son i was my lightest like 140 then by boy 3 i was up to 200 pounds! Then there after i was and still am 215. I never did exercise , i sure need to get on the ball now and do it
    I hope that by simply doing the opposite of what you have done to get boys will get you a little girl!!!

My Gender Dreaming

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Adia, thanks for sharing - I have had phases where I was eating very little and I also liked feeling hungry. I never got pg during any of those times except the last one, and that was when I got my little girl, of course.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

15. Thanks DesiG thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast