Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgot to add, I never had EWCM when TTC the boys but did conceive first time with each of them, we DTD as soon as the OPK was + and through O my CM got to at the most watery with both.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for all of your input! We ttc blue crew are spreading the pink dust your way!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

3. Likes DesiG liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to throw this tidbit out again, high salt was found in BOTH the "You are what your mother eats" study (the "breakfast cereal" one that also found high calcium = more boys and seemed to partly debunk the French Gender diet) AND in the studies supporting the French Gender Diet. So I am inclined to believe high sodium = more boys.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Just to throw this tidbit out again, high salt was found in BOTH the "You are what your mother eats" study (the "breakfast cereal" one that also found high calcium = more boys and seemed to partly debunk the French Gender diet) AND in the studies supporting the French Gender Diet. So I am inclined to believe high sodium = more boys.
    I would say that's without a doubt! Looks like every boy mama here dug some salt when she ttc her son!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info... i'll put it all my my list!!!!
    swaying is hard work, well not hard but it takes over my head!!!
    want can i cant i eat,did i take all my sups today, and my temp, and check my CM am i close enough to O and will the OPK test show + argh the things we do!!!! ( In a good way)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL I am beginning to get used to it all now it is feeling very routine, but must say when we fall pregnant can not wait to ease of the darn salt, I am not a fan at all lol!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Coccinelle33
    lol it's so funny because my biggest issue with swaying is salt! im swaying girl and just hate hate hate that i cant have my salt or salty foods.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I have 3 boys. #2 and #3 are Shettles success!! Not that we were trying.....LOL! We did the deed right on the day of ovulation(I get Mittelschmerz) so I knew exactly when I was ovulating. My first was an oops while I was on the pill and also antibiotics. Not sure if that has any bearing or not. Here's a list of things that I could think of in regards to me getting BLUE so many times
    1. Always eat breakfast-cereals etc- every morning.
    2. I was 30lbs overweight when I conceived my first and 40lbs overweight with next 2 kiddos.
    3. I LOVE salt And candies...and chocolate...and anything yummy which is why I'm 40lbs overweight!LOL
    4. I was working in a TV studio 9 hrs a day when I got pregnant with #1 and a SAHM with the next 2 kids...so lots of + ions around me all the time. I'm also in Alberta, Canada and inside for 6+ months of the year.
    5. My hubby is one of 4 boys.
    6. I DTD on O day for 2 of them. Missionary and doggy LOL
    7. I eat lots of fruits and vegies, red meats 3 days a week, not too much dairy but some milk. I stay away from sweeteners, etc. I'm very alkaline.
    8. I haven't had my testo. tested yet but I don't think I'm too high. I am a very outspoken person and I did read an article that stated that higher testo= outgoing/loud personality......which is me...which makes sense. All of my girlfriends that are meak/quiet have girls. All of my friends that are outspoken etc have boys!
    9. TONS of EWCM around O. With #2 + #3 I was nursing. I had very wacky cycles- around 40+ days long but because I was checking CM and also CP I could tell I was ovulating. I ovulated on CD21 with boy #3
    10. Another thing- I have wanted 4 kids since...a long time. My hubby was adamant on 3. If #3 had been a girl we would not be even thinking about #4. I just have this feeling that my 4 kiddos are supposed to be here and this is the reason I got my beautiful son last year. My hubby knows how desperate I am to try for a girl and has really come around to the idea of trying again. Even though we know it's not 100%, at least I know that all my children with be with me no matter the sex.
    If I think of any more I'll let you know!
    J

10. Likes DesiG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DoulaMama, thanks for sharing! I just had to comment on your feeling that you were going to have 4.....I have ALWAYS felt that I would have 3 kids...if I had a pigeon pair, I'd be more apt to not want more, but I've always had this feeling that I'd have 2 girls and 1 boy (I even wrote a story about it in 2nd grade with their names!). I hope you get your daughter!!! GL everyone!!!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

12. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Thank you so much for all of your input! We ttc blue crew are spreading the pink dust your way!!!
    Exactly!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast