Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just looked and I've found ones with soybean oil and rapeseed oil, having had a quick look on Google rapeseed seems to be the standard in most mayo, full of omega 3!!! No wonder I have mostly boys lol.
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soybean and rapeseed oils actually sway pink generally. Though eggs snd a high fat diet sway blue.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh right, it said on the bottles that they were great sources of omega 3! I thought that was the boy stuff?
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mandyp85 View Post
    I've just looked and I've found ones with soybean oil and rapeseed oil, having had a quick look on Google rapeseed seems to be the standard in most mayo, full of omega 3!!! No wonder I have mostly boys lol.
    But that is because they are advertising it as being a healthy option. IT HAS MORE OMEGA 6 THAN OMEGA 3, they are just not mentioning that in their ad campaign. A lie of omission. No one is saying to never eat one drop of OMega 3, just that you should eat more OMega 6 - which you absolutely will be if you eat things containing these oils.

Soybean and canola/rapeseed oil sway pink. I looked on my mayonnaise that I had eaten quite a lot of with DD and it was soybean oil, plus I cooked with canola oil. It is fine, and if you are getting to the point where you are worrying about tiny details like this please take a step back because it is possibly undermining your sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mandyp85 View Post
    Oh right, it said on the bottles that they were great sources of omega 3! I thought that was the boy stuff?
    Most foods have a combo of both. Most veg. oils have both in them, but have more Omega 6. The clever oil manufacturers choose not to mention that in their ad campaigns because too many Omega 6 may not be ideal for health, but they are in there in higher % than Omega 3. All is well.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How we got our boys!

I didn't sway for either of my boys, but I thought I'd share my story.
    With my oldest, I was in school full time and working mornings as a nanny. I ate like crap- fast food every day, lots of pasta and chicken, almost no veggies. I drank vitamin water and Mountain Dew every day. I occasionally ate breakfast (2-3 times a week, usually crepes with jelly). I was a newlywed(6 weeks at conception) so we were having lots of sex and I was crazy stressed for months before conceiving. I didn't exercise at all. To top it off, thanksgiving, wedding, weeklong cruise for honeymoon, then Christmas all in the 2 months before I conceived- so I was calorie loading a ton. I was sleeping 5-6 hours a night. My dh was working evenings at a desk job. Neither of us took any supplements or vitamins. I had been on birth control pills until the week of our wedding then went off them because they had been recalled. I orgasmed every time.

With our second son I was still nursing #1 (9 months at conception) and still co sleeping. I was working as a cashier and in school full time. I ate a ton but more varied than before and drank lots of water and Mountain Dew. I was making an effort to eat more folic acid because we were going to try for a baby that fall but wasn't taking any supplements. My husband had lost his job that spring, we moved into a new house, and we were planning another cruise. I wasn't on any birth control because I was still nursing. I was swimming and running occasionally but not regularly. We only had sex maybe 2-3 times the whole month I got pregnant. I orgasmed every time, usually more than once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My boys were conceived in fall/ winter, eat a very high fat diet, lots of eggs, full fat always(no meat) constant snacker. Good luck ladies:)
    Not a soda or coffee drinker just like to eat lol. Fast metab so good weight don't exercise
    Its A Girl!!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi atomic. I just wanted to update that 19 week scan says 99% girl! I still can't believe it but want to give hope to those who didn't/couldn't skip breakfast and dtd more than once! I will post my full sway for your stats but the outline of my sway is on pg48 of this thread (above). best of luck to everyone else and thanks for a great website :0) x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! Thought I'd add my experiences of how I conceived 3 boys in 3 consecutive pregnancies!!!

So, in true "blue mum" style, I did everything by the book; prenatal vitamins for at least 3 months in advance, I had dh taking zinc as apparently that is meant to aid sperm and general health. I ate well, always had breakfast, plenty of protein, exercised regularly although not to excess, lots of classes but mainly spinning and Pilates. I also dtd regularly in the lead up to ov and stayed laying down with bum on pillow and/or legs in air against the wall for as long as possible. I regularly "O" especially around the time that dh did but frequently multiple times anyway. Basically, unbeknown to me, I did everything that you should to sway blue!!! Lol! I'm also very much as described within the "female dominance" theory; alpha female, I may suffer with a touch of road rage At times �� And have pretty good spacial awareness which makes me pretty good at parking!!! Lol! Again, quite "male" attributes �� My chances of pink are pretty damn slim really!!! Lol. Good luck to you all in getting your blues xx

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush, goodmom, Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast