Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast
    Coccinelle33

How we got our boys!

Thought I would make a spin off for you girls over here...

For me bd around ovulation lots of ewcm or very wet cm. I also was drinking lots of apple, orange, pineapple juice, and green tea. Tons of water. No milk, soda, or coffee ever. I always ate breakfast and had something to eat every night before bed (a few hours after dinner). Stayed my same weight. Lot's of to go food, frozen food, and soups. I would eat small meals all the time. Never really felt real hungry. I also took b-complex and Robitussin with my first 2 boys. Dh eat lot's of red meat and not a lot of chicken and things like yellow rice, potatoes, and black beans.

Hope it helps!

2. Likes DesiG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou!!!! Did you sway for your boys, can I ask
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

4. Thanks momdadgreat26 thanked for this post
    Coccinelle33
    no i never swayed for any of my boys. i had 2 boys and then swayed for a girl the last 3 times. (the second sway which ended up being a boy was a few weak short sway).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All the best for your next girl!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SALT!!! MEAT!!! Tomatoes!!! Too many high and low sugar levels (I was eating a lot of sweets) and not losing weight before trying to conceive. I tend to be more alkaline too.

How shall I ever be able to give up my salt??? lol... I am going to just have to drink a lot of milk and eat a lot of yogurt with xylitol...

Coccinelle33
    i forgot the salt thing. i salt everything. i love salt!

9. Likes Happymum31 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I conceived my son it in winter/Christmas so had the central heating up high = postive ions. As it was xmas was eating alot more than normal - lots of meats, soups and stews, mince pies, chocs and wine and snacking alot. Probably gained a few lbs before. Was taking multi vits with cod liver oil in. Going to the gym and swimming, bd over ovulation. Goodluck ladies. Have all my blue dust x

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.

11. Likes DesiG, anitadean1122 liked this post
    Dislikes Saar disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou ladies xx Salt, it just keeps cropping up doesn't it!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just one boy but thought I would add. Was eating very healthy(meat , veggies, fruits, good grains); breakfast everyday; trying to lose weight slowly(a pound a week); bd on ovulation; interviewing for a new job; stressed.

14. Likes DesiG liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I have two boys without swaying.
    Here's what I did Lots of EWCM. Tomatoe everything-ketchup, cheese and tom sandwhich or ham sandwhich for lunch. Chocolate and sugary snacks, sausages, mince, lots of fruit and veg, always snacking-grazing, ALWAYS breakfast cereal, yogurts daily. The first boy I was on hols so wine, swimming, eating out,beer had just been to a festival for three days so loads of conveaniance foods, take away food and beer. The next boy was just before Christmas so lots of chocolates, eating out, wine, party food. Both bd through ovulation and the second boy propped hips.

I hope this helps you I wish I had to follow this diet its way better than the girl one! x

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast