Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl moms Q

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Breakfast - skipped
    Snack - piece of cheese around noon and large glass of coke
    Lunch - often skipped, when not: veggie soup with milk, lots of pasta, often chicken, never potato, large glass of coke
    Snack - croissant or something like that
    Dinner - bread and butter, spaghetti, large cup of yoghurt

I was skinny ( still am, but I gained some weight on boy diet), and I felt exhausted most of the time. I walk alot during the day, not because I like it, but because we have only 1 car, so i walk and use public transport
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys, this is so fantastic! Thank you all for sharing!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Familiar patterns hey!
    Starve yourself and get skinny....

LOL not advising anyone to do this though :P
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was always dieting before conceiving my girls and lost significant amounts.

I did it with weight watchers, so weight loss wasnt crazy or binge like, but definitely limited my calories.

Breakfast- Healthy cereal (cheerios, bran flakes etc) with non fat milk. Usually a half a cup of cereal and half a cup of milk because I didnt want breakfast to exceed 3 points.

Lunch- Huge salads with nonfat cottage cheese, whole wheat sandwiches with low fat cheese, soup, tuna fish with low fat mayo etc.

Dinner- Usually a lean protein like salmon or chicken breast with asparagus or similar veg and sweet potatoes or brown rice.

I snacked only on veggies. I drank only Diet Coke, water and seltzer. I would binge and have sweets, but only within my points range. I hardly ate any red meat, bananas, dont use a lot of salt either. I also hardly ate fruit.
    2001 2006 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did WW too! And in between did The Biggest Loser shakes lol and yes lots of Coke Zero!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5, I am convinced: you and I are the same person except you have one more girl .
    2001 2006 2011

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am looking at what I wrote and from I have learned here, what makes my diet particularly girl friendly even though I ate well with regard to grains and carbs is that my dairy was always non or low fat. I was really low fat and low carb and did cardio like a madwoman.
    2001 2006 2011

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ran over 40 miles a week before and while TTC both my girls. Never did much strength training aside from the occasional ab work. Very slim and lean. Diet was pretty funny and my friends all still tease me about it, because I pretty much lived on Coke Zero and then, this is what is funny, massive amounts of real sugar :-) I ate at least 3 candy bars, or cookies, or cupcakes a day. So I wasn't a low fat or low carb diet person by any means.

Other than that, my meals were fairly healthy but light fare like egg whites, grilled fish/chicken salads, PB sandwiches, yogurt with fruit, cottage cheese, beans and rice, etc. Not a ton of veggies ... we did eat broccoli a ton though because DH likes it. I rarely ate red meat. Maybe 1x a month. I definitely had lots of dairy because I always drank milk with my sweets. My calorie intake was high (around 3000 a day) but more from the sugar than from nutritious food, and because of what I burned through exercise I was still thin.

OH ... I have always loved salt! Which I know is a boy friendly thing. My theory there is that with all the sweating I was doing with the running my salt intake was likely just replenishing that so it wasn't really leaving my body in a "high salt" state.... unlike now, where I salt everything and rarely sweat, LOL.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I got pregnant with my daughter, I never ate breakfast. I ate a lot of ice cream and drank a lot of milk.....it's hard to remember everything because I wasn't swaying and was just trying to get pregnant. I know for a fact that she was conceived from DTD with shallow penetration three days before O as that was the only time we DTD for a while because I was sick and then my husband was sick.

Coccinelle33
    thanks this is wonderful info!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast