Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl moms Q

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Girl moms! This is so informative. Here's all my blue dust!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok if this helps... breakfast :most of the time nothing... maybe bagel , egg bacon
    snack:I don't do snack
    lunch: IF I eat lunch then something small like : sandwich or ramen noodle , yakisoba noodle, salad with hidden valley ranch,soup ,pizza, anyway not much
    snack: again nothing or joghurt ,some fruit or so
    dinner: when we cook I eat that what ever it is ( not much) or nothing because don't want to eat much and put on weight right?
    late night snack: no way

I also love butter and sour cream . Don't really like milk. If we go out I eat whatever . So I was not really on girl diet but didn't eat much.And drink diet pepsi like none stop. really almost nothing else.
    Ok BUT when I was on boy diet I did it right and even put on weight (don't remember but over 10 lbs for sure) and still didn't worked for me. It never raised my PH or anything . Only BS did and I read that diet did raised PH for others so I don't know what to think about it.
    Last edited by Flava; April 5th, 2011 at 10:59 AM.
    +1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Breakfast: Bran Cereal with 2% (semi-skimmed) milk. Coffee with lots of milk!

Snack - Fruit or cakes the people brought into work.

Lunch - PBJ Sandwich, or Turkey Ham with Cheese, Banana, low fat yogurt

Snack - Carbs, crackers, toast

Dinner - Pasta with sauce- sometimes cheese and crackers, rarely ate meat, chili- beans and tomatoes with lots of cheese!

I think for me- lack of good quality (and expensive since we are on a budget) meat and lots of carbs. Very acidic and bad for TW. 2 strikes!

My grocery bill is out of this world on the boy diet!
    TTC Blue!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty much for me, I always ate my breakfast and love my salty foods, never been a big meat eater, had heaps of dairy, always snacked before bed & snacked through the day, lunch & dinner pretty much everything, basically my diet was a very acidic one not very healthy.

Ive always been slim but very toned, always have protein shakes, cause of my weight training.

Now that Im ttc a boy, my diet has changed to an alkaline one, much more healthy!

2 x beautiful
    Last edited by CapricornAquarius; May 22nd, 2011 at 09:46 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i hardly ate breakfast,nothing really until 11am. had milk by the gallon. ate sweets by the truck load.not much meat.im trying to do the opposite now and its hard when youve gotton your body used to one way but hopefully it will be worth it!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Breakfast: no such thing lol! around noon piece of cheese (yum!)
    Lunch: never potatoes ( I hate it), rarely red meat, lots of rice and chicken, lots of pasta
    Dinner: sometimes nothing, sometimes pizza or white bread with something.

Gallons and gallons of coke which is super acidic and when consumed in so high amounts like I did, it makes you dehydrated. I COMPLETELY stop drinking coke - the toughest part of my swaying.

I was skinny and felt exhausted most of the time. Never did any exercise, but walking a lot.
    Note: I did cook for my family, but I wasn't eating it. Now I'm eating like a baby dinosaur and I gained 5 kg which sucks.

I was perfect example of girl friendly life style.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Ok if this helps... breakfast :most of the time nothing... maybe bagel , egg bacon
    snack:I don't do snack
    lunch: IF I eat lunch then something small like : sandwich or ramen noodle , yakisoba noodle, salad with hidden valley ranch,soup ,pizza, anyway not much
    snack: again nothing or joghurt ,some fruit or so
    dinner: when we cook I eat that what ever it is ( not much) or nothing because don't want to eat much and put on weight right?
    late night snack: no way

I also love butter and sour cream . Don't really like milk. If we go out I eat whatever . So I was not really on girl diet but didn't eat much.And drink diet pepsi like none stop. really almost nothing else.
    Ok BUT when I was on boy diet I did it right and even put on weight (don't remember but over 10 lbs for sure) and still didn't worked for me. It never raised my PH or anything . Only BS did and I read that diet did raised PH for others so I don't know what to think about it.
    When you swayed last, what was your pH?
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyTunaSushi View Post
    Breakfast: Bran Cereal with 2% (semi-skimmed) milk. Coffee with lots of milk!

Snack - Fruit or cakes the people brought into work.

Lunch - PBJ Sandwich, or Turkey Ham with Cheese, Banana, low fat yogurt

Snack - Carbs, crackers, toast

Dinner - Pasta with sauce- sometimes cheese and crackers, rarely ate meat, chili- beans and tomatoes with lots of cheese!

I think for me- lack of good quality (and expensive since we are on a budget) meat and lots of carbs. Very acidic and bad for TW. 2 strikes!

My grocery bill is out of this world on the boy diet!
    Same here! My local grocery store must be puzzled with the sudden increase in gelatine sales lmao!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my 1st, I ate a lot of indian lentils and rice, pretty much every day for lunch. skipped breakfast. had a dinner with vegetables & starch and occasional fish. no meat. not a lot of food, quite skinny.

2nd -
    watched my caloric intake. ate a lot of cheese, spinach, rice, grapes, peanut butter and jelly toast. rice & vegetables a lot. some meat, but not a lot.

3rd -
    watched caloric intake, pasta, bread, rice, chopped salad with walnuts, lowfat yogurt, not a lot of meat.
    Mom to
    7w5d no heartbeat, naturally miscarried at 9w4d 11/17/2011

currently preparing to sway for starting March 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Demeter!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast