Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl moms Q

Coccinelle33

Girl moms Q

What are some typical things you would eat though out your day for dinner, snack, or lunch?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brekkie - skipped but when dieting I would have one of those shakes designed for weight loss.

Snack - diet yoghurt

Lunch - Salad and chicken sandwhich/ lowest calorie soup I could find - not both one or the other!

Snack - banana

Dinner - Usually a chicken stir fry, or steamed veg (brocolli, carrot, peas and corn) 1 small potato or rice/ or I would have chicken and veg rissoto very small portion!!!

After dinner - low fat icecream.

When not dieting: lots and lots of chocolate, full cream ice cream loaded with topping and chocolate pieces lol, cakes and sugary biscuits haha
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Skipped breakfast, ate tons of dairy & was slim. I remember lots of bding & also the month i conceived my 2nd daughter we had a 2 day cut off, also had just come off BCP.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Low fat/low calorie. Snacks throughout day and just drank CL pink lemonade, craisins, salads, very little fried foods ever. Drank sprite occasionally but never any diet drinks. Love candy- sweet tarts, anything tart really.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies this is really helpful.

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never ate breakfast. Would have a jumbo mug of coffee and sometimes a nutrigrain bar or something on my way to the gym, then would work out for 2 hours. Would have a protein drink (from the gym- usually Muscle Milk) after working out, then would have something light like a pb&j or turkey sandwich with fruit and always drank some sort of calorie-free (but not plain water) beverage. For dinner, usually had a little white meat protein, very little carbs, and veggies. Never cooked with butter but a little olive oil. Reason for all of this was my mean (now ex) dh who would freak out if I had an inkling of fat on my body (yes, even while pg and with kids), or ever served any food that was in any way "greasy or fattening" and never red meat as he'd get the runs from it. (He had IBS, was a control freak, and had OCD...yes, lovely....no wonder I left him, right!?) And, on the testosterone point, I think mine was low because of not much meat, especially red meat. I did and still do drink some red wine quite frequently....like a glass while cooking, not a bottle a night or anything, although occasionally I would on the weekends. So, all in all, I was eating VERY little and working out a TON, was very thin and surely very acidic.

GOOD LUCK!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgot to add that I NEVER used salt and ate very low sodium as that good old ex-dh would freak out and say I was going to give myself a bad heart, blah blah blah. I really had a perfectly healthy diet, although in retrospect, if I were making it a really perfect diet for the real world and not ttc anything, I would add some more lean protein (like an egg at breakfast) and I would have more grains and fruits and veggies each day. I just had this notion that less calories would do the trick, and it sure worked for keeping me thin and making girl babies!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Breakfast - scrambled egg whites with orange juice and a bowl of Kashi vanilla oatmeal

Lunch - 1/2 serving turkey on low-carb bread w/light mayo, glass of milk and a few carrots or a salad w/romain lettuce, grilled chicken, a couple low fat croutons and a couple tbsp low fat oil/vinegar dressing

snack - kashi protein bar

Dinner - 3-4 oz of turkey or chicken and a green veg and sometimes brown rice, no corn or potatoes

desert - Skinny cow ice cream bar or cone

no eating w/in 2 hrs of bed
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jen, that's what I need to start eating after I get pg and deliver to lose all this blue diet weight! I was similar with food choices you had, and never used to eat after dinner around 7pm also.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I was crazy diligent when I got preg w/dd#3, hoping after this free for all I'm in right now that I can reign it back in and drop some weight afterwards too.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast