Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Moms who had successful boy sways

Hi ladies.. ive been on the diet for almost 2weeks now and I was just curius to find out from the moms who had successul boy sways.. what did it for you the most?
    what would you say was THE most important part of your sway.. what piece advice you could give to those who are currently swaying Blue.. and what would you say was breaking point...

Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just swaying for month 2 now so I cant answer this, but I went and read all the boys sways and tried to learn as much as I could. I cant say there was a definite clear pattern but I tried my best to analyze it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it was just one thing. I basically changed my whole lifestyle. I stopped drinking alcohol, changed my diet drastically(HE diet) and started working out and lifting weights. I never did any of these things when I had my girls, so when I was swaying I wanted to make sure I did the complete opposite of what I was doing at the time I conceived my girls. I also think the preseed helped me because I don't get a lot of EWCM naturally.

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dloui im the same with EWCM sometimes i have ALOT other times its zilch! but Im concentrating on my Diet because certain things i NEVER had when i conceived my daughter especially eating frequently was out of the equation..!

Yes ive heard good feedback from the preseed, thats on my list.
    Im trying to be neutral about this too it could go either way..

how often were you eating fresh salads? im having abit of a hard time with the salads

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IMO, for me I think it was the royal jelly/bee pollen and vitamin D. I've always done the HE diet pretty naturally. That's just me though. And I LOVE salads, try sprinkling a little goat cheese, delicious!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afy View Post
    dloui im the same with EWCM sometimes i have ALOT other times its zilch! but Im concentrating on my Diet because certain things i NEVER had when i conceived my daughter especially eating frequently was out of the equation..!

how often were you eating fresh salads? im having abit of a hard time with the salads
    I didn't usually just eat salad for a meal, I would incorporate salad in my meal. So I would have dinner and then have a salad with it to get all my veggies. If I did have a salad for lunch then I would always have grilled chicken in and nuts.

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your best bet is to read the links in the complete
    Index and start making up your sway. Then read all of the boy sways and see what women are doing. Then I would buy a gender plan from this site for added help. That's my future plan anyway . Some other things that I plan to do is work out moderately and definitely do weights to add a good amount of muscle ( something I would like to do regardless). And eating breakfast and a snack before bed plus full fat dairy all seem to be staples of a good boy sway
    Last edited by babydust; November 21st, 2012 at 01:56 PM.
    = One little prince! (2008) and
    Two little princesses (2010) (2013) successful girl sways

(my chart) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234f4a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, did I miss the salad thing? I know we're supposed to be eating a ton of fruits and veggies but I didn't necessarily see daily salads as a requirement anywhere. Yikes! I bad about salads b/c all this meat and potatoes, dry fruit, nuts, juices, fills me up!

I'm going to be doing my first attempt in a couple weeks. Thanks for posting such a good question for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by afy View Post

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't remember what the royal jelly/bee pollen do --- ewcm? I'm nursing so I've skipped those two supps. Makes me nervous though for my upcoming attempt!

Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    IMO, for me I think it was the royal jelly/bee pollen and vitamin D. I've always done the HE diet pretty naturally. That's just me though. And I LOVE salads, try sprinkling a little goat cheese, delicious!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    I didn't usually just eat salad for a meal, I would incorporate salad in my meal. So I would have dinner and then have a salad with it to get all my veggies. If I did have a salad for lunch then I would always have grilled chicken in and nuts.
    That's what I'm trying to do I incorporate salady stuff when Im not being lazy!
    Yes I'm adding nuts in like 3ouncea a day that's about 60-70 almonds I don't know if that's too little or too less!

And the royal jelly is it an actual jelly?
    Last edited by afy; November 21st, 2012 at 07:01 PM.

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast