Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My diet when my 2 boys were conceived!!!

Wanted to share like another mom I saw... maybe everyone could send a little princess dust my way.

I live in Flagstaff AZ... under 60 degrees from late September to about March, it snowed yesterday so the temp is off right now.

I was not trying to get pregnant but my memory is very good so in 2007... I was 110lbs when I met my husband in the first 6mths we ate 2-4 cups of coffee, Honey Bunches of Oats, steak(8-12oz) 2-4 times a week, pork babyback ribs a full rack each once a week (they were on sale), 2 hotdogs everyday for lunch with relish/ketchup/mustard/mayo, 12 wings from Buffalo Wild wings every Tuesday, Italian once a week, about 1 liter of caffine soda a day, very little water, homemade salsa, and beer while in Mexico right before he was conceived. I gained about 20 lbs before I found out I was pregnant. I did take double prenatals and extra iron because I have a medical conditions that require extra vitamins. I was 180 when he was delivered and was able to get down to 145 when my second son was conceived. With my second son we were once again on our summer diet like above. Both were conceived on fairly warm days my first son was conceived in a swimming pool and my second was conceived on a 90degree day, both during full moons.

Our salsa.... 2(3 if you like) 24oz cans of diced tomatoes, 1 bunch each of cilantro (leaves needed only) and green onion, 1 head of garlic (the whole thing), 1-8 hot peppers (depends on your taste), put all in a food chopper. Make sure everything to finely chopped. Eat with your favorite chips. If you let it rest on the frig for 1-2 days it will get hotter. We ate 1-2 times a day.
    Last edited by purplepoet20; March 24th, 2011 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the hot peppers!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing. When I had my dds, I was skipping breakfast cos I came from a family that believed only lazy people ate breakfast(how lame is that). Thinking back now, I think I was kinda malnourished and not eating enough of the right things. My girls too where from frquent bd but as I didn't really know much about fertility I can't tell you anything about ovulation and cm cos I wasn't aware of them and not checking. Only thing I am convinced about is that abstinance and frequent bd sways girl for me. Before I conceived dd1, my hubby had been out of the country for seven months(abstinence) and the week he came back we bd frequently somedays twice and I believe that's when I conceived cos he was only back for seven days and left again. With dd2, he was abroad too for five months and came back that month same frequent bd and bam, I took in again. I wasn't doing opks, checking cm or even bothered with fertility as I always seemed to take in w/out issue. Here's hoping you get your dg
    2005, 2007, for a healthyin Oct 2011, looks like he's all

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing!!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you for sharing purple! Can I say I love that they were conceived in a swimming pool
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by skrimpy View Post
    thank you for sharing purple! Can I say I love that they were conceived in a swimming pool

And that one is a real water baby... we have to warm up the water 3 times a day because he doesn't want to get out.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants