Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying after a miscarriage...

Is their info on gender dreaming about swaying after a miscarriage? If their is I can't find it, anyone who could point me in that direction is a gem.

The "What to expect" book says wait 3-6 months but that seems like a long time to me. I was only 5 weeks out from ovulation so I wasn't that far along.

TIA for any advice!!

My Gender Dreaming

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Adia...I am so sorry. It's SO hard, I had a m/c at 12 weeks in October. HUGS.

Getting pg right away after a m/c apparently sways pink. But it also seems like you are more fertile right after a m/c, probably because your hormones are already "set" for a pregnancy. So those two points seem to counter each other.

Some docs will tell you to wait one full cycle after your m/c, for dating purposes. And if you have a d&c, they will usually recommend you wait a couple of cycles so that your lining has a chance to build up. I didn't have a d&c, and my doc told my I was good to try again right away...but I have my age against me so not a lot of time.

Again, so sorry this happened, it's just so hard, let me know if you want to chat.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Adia, I am looking for something similar, but i'm swaying for a girl. I wonder if it is different for swaying for boy and girl. I read some where that if swaying for boy it's best to wait longer because the uterine lining becomes stronger..but i'm not sure..
    2008 2010
    praying and swaying for a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a m/c in 9/06 and had to have a D&C...we waited until 2/07 to ttc and conceived a girl. A friend of mine also had a m/c in 9/06, she did not have a D&C, conceived in 11/06 and had a boy.
    11/07
    4/10
    TTC

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    Oh Adia...I am so sorry. It's SO hard, I had a m/c at 12 weeks in October. HUGS.

Getting pg right away after a m/c apparently sways pink. But it also seems like you are more fertile right after a m/c, probably because your hormones are already "set" for a pregnancy. So those two points seem to counter each other.

Some docs will tell you to wait one full cycle after your m/c, for dating purposes. And if you have a d&c, they will usually recommend you wait a couple of cycles so that your lining has a chance to build up. I didn't have a d&c, and my doc told my I was good to try again right away...but I have my age against me so not a lot of time.

Again, so sorry this happened, it's just so hard, let me know if you want to chat.
    Thank you Anchor, having people who have been there, done that always helps. I was only 5 weeks a long, I think 12 weeks would be much harder.

My age has got to be a factor in this too. I am 37 and, as we well know, having babies after 35 can be tricky.

I am hoping to sway the end of January which would be 6 weeks from now and two menstrual cycles. If Atomic or my doctor strongly advise otherwise I'll shoot for the end of February.

Thanks again, here's hoping we both get strong little beans in the coming months.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing4Princess View Post
    Hi Adia, I am looking for something similar, but i'm swaying for a girl. I wonder if it is different for swaying for boy and girl. I read some where that if swaying for boy it's best to wait longer because the uterine lining becomes stronger..but i'm not sure..
    I have heard that too, for some reason swaying after m/c sways pink, if that seems to be a common occurrence, I can wait a bit.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by vanasse2002 View Post
    I had a m/c in 9/06 and had to have a D&C...we waited until 2/07 to ttc and conceived a girl. A friend of mine also had a m/c in 9/06, she did not have a D&C, conceived in 11/06 and had a boy.
    I have feared a D&C but at the rate things are going today and yesterday, I think I will get out of it. This heavy bleeding isn't much fun though....

Thanks for the info, it is always interesting to know how things have worked out for others.

My Gender Dreaming

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    question, what is a D&C??
    2008 2010
    praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dilation and curettage, haven't had to have one, but it sounds unpleasant.

Many times the doctor will do a D&C to ensure that the body had expelled all the fetus and lining after a miscarriage. OR to stop any bleeding that may result from a miscarriage.

As I understood it, a D&C was used before abortion was legal, as a 'medical' way to terminate a pregnancy in a doctor's office. I am guessing that when a teenager got pregnant in the 1950's and 1960's and the patient &/or parents were able to convince the doctor to abort, it was done this way so that it was legal.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I probably could have gone without the D&C, but they wanted to make sure that everything was cleared out. It will cut down on the length of time and how much you will bleed.
    A D&C is called dilation and currettage. It's a procedure where they basically clear out everything in your uterus following a pregnancy loss. It is commonly used when your body does not m/c on its own.
    I know how upsetting this can be. I have had 2 m/c. One was extremely early (5-6 weeks) and the other was at 12 weeks. It was very hard and upsetting, but with time, it does get better. I now have 2 beautiful DD's and my oldest would not be here had it not been for either m/c.
    11/07
    4/10
    TTC

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast