Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

CM and BBT talk-tmi

ok im about to or have already ovulated and im just charting to get used to my cycles. this is gross but when looking for EWCM (i usually have a lot), does it always have to be clear? bc sometimes i see VERY stretchy CM but its thicker and white and it hangs out (and stretches really long!) after a BM or just peeing. would i consider that EW bc it stretches?

next questions, im still using litmus paper strips to test pH, when i do i sometimes do it in the shower, so my fingers are wet with water, then i scoop cm out and wipe on paper. will the water on my finger effect my results?

ive been BBT'ing, and im sometimes 15-30min late to take my temp (bc i dont always hear my husb's alarm..hehe i use his), and ive noticed the my temps arent significantly different. does anyyone think that 15-30min makes a big difference? guess i already know the answer to that one!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, as long as it's stretchy that is all good.

I would not check pH in the shower - too confusing as to what you're really checking.

No, 15-30 minutes probably doesn't matter too much. Some people are very sensitive but if you're not, then no worries!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thx!