Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Most important things for blue sway shopping list! - advice please.

Hi,

As the title says really. Im just starting out on swaying for a boy and trying to get my head around it all! Planning to do a food shop in a couple of days and we are on a pretty tight budget so only really want to get the most 'important' things, or things that you guys all seem to be eating, drinking or taking :-)

So far:

V8 juice
    Robitessen cough syrup
    Wellman 50+ (for hubby)
    Wellman pre conception for me
    Plenty of red meat
    Green tea
    Ph testing strips (already have a clearblue digital ov testing kit)

Do I need bicarbonate of soda/baking soda? - if so how do I use it?

Any help really appreciated

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mum2, just started swaying too, interested to see comments. I have boughtp personalised plan just waiting on it sohaving a wee lok at other posts to get some extra tips. So much to take in! When are you lanning on ttc?

x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I apologise for my terrible typing!! keys getting stuck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can get cheaper ovulation test strips on amazon or ebay, i know those digital ones are expensive. v8 can get expensive too so if you really want to be thrifty you could buy fruits and veg in season marked down and make your own. Robitussin is good for thinning out your ewcm but i found that fish oil works even better buy giving you large amounts of ewcm and if i said there is absolutely 1 thing you must have it would be the fish oil. I dont recommend baking soda at all, just drink lemon water instead. Green tea is good but it can lower the absorbsion of folic acid, so you may want to look at getting some folic acid tablets too. Plenty of red meat is good thinking so just try to get whatever you can on special.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your replies.
    We are planning on ttc as soon as possible, althouhj I know its best to give everything a few months to absorb etc? Someone I know said about 90 days to improve sperm etc

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6 weeks on the diet for YOU is the bare minimum, 2 months is better, any longer is great. I think it is 75 days for sperm to regenerate completely.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh I see. Thats great thank you. We'll give it as long as we can. We are both itching to get going, but wont rush as we want to do things properly to increase our chances as much as possible.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mum2daisypie...I see you're in the UK, I am taking Pregnacare Conception. It might have the same supps in it as your prenatal but loads of people have suggested it's a great one to sway blue. Try a google search, lots of info posts about it swaying blue It's blimmin expensive this boy sway - my food shopping is much more expensive! Hope I get a BFP soon, I hate the HE diet! x

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone for the advice so far!
    Im actually really liking the HE diet to sway blue. I think if Id had to do the LE for a girl i wouldn't have lasted! I love my food, especially salt :-)
    So far I have got :

- Wellman conception His and Hers (£10 for 60 on amazon) we couldnt afford to go 'individual' on the supplements, and reading the box, there are all of the recommended vits etc in the standard Wellman conception for him, as in the wellman 50+.

- Robitessen Chesty Cough Syrup- hmm not sure about whether ill like this - starting tomorrow!
    - V8 juice - not keen!! I think its like cold tomato soup, not a fan but Ill keep going!
    - LOTS of lemons and limes. Im loving the Lemon/Lime water. I use sparkling water so its really refreshing like pop!

- Fish Oil supplement
    - PH strips (I got these from amazon, havnt used yet, not sure how to? probably TMI but...do I just hold it in my CM in my pants? sorry!...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mama3gals View Post
    Hi mum2, just started swaying too, interested to see comments. I have boughtp personalised plan just waiting on it sohaving a wee lok at other posts to get some extra tips. So much to take in! When are you lanning on ttc?

x
    Anyone who gets a personalized plan gets a shopping list that comes with it!! Let me know if you didn't find it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast